Reviews for The Invincible Hero
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
It seems to me that it would be incredible stupid to be "firmly grasping" a absolutely unknown cape's shoulder when they just woke up in a panic... what if they were a striker or just battle ready and took it the wrong way? It's not small the amount of different capes with non-kinetic attacks.
bayhon282004 chapter 6 . 7/28/2017
This looks great, Loving this concept for Pyrrha. Ever since reading this I have been looking up on the Worm web series, Its quite a deep and diverse universe that is taking the capes and masks concept to a fascinating direction. Have the Protectorate come up with a power classification for Pyrrha and at what scale? Any plans for her to acquire a Shard? Please keep this up.
cj1of4 chapter 3 . 7/28/2017
I do hope you don't make Pyrrha's Polarity the same BS level as Magneto. We've never seen her do more with her semblance then pull or push things. What makes her so deadly is the fact that she knows right were to apply that little push or pull in the middle of a fight.
cj1of4 chapter 6 . 7/28/2017
Yeah, I can see whay Sophia would have a reaction like that to Pyrrha. Sophia is use to looking at things in terms of strong and weak, who can beat who. Pyrrha on the other hand is a skilled huntress who is trained to be ready to fight at a moments notice. Sophia see Pyrrha's readiness as barely restrained aggression.
cj1of4 chapter 4 . 7/28/2017
Knowledge about the huntsmen academy will definitely rub Miss Militia the wrong way. Pyrrha is most definitely a child soldier. It is a necessity on Remnant.
Greatazuredragon chapter 6 . 7/28/2017
Wonder how Sophia would react upon learning Pyrrha's former job title was literally 'Hunter'? ;p
Whieteyes1989 chapter 6 . 7/28/2017
Silly Shadow Stalker. She wouldn't need the spoon.
xbox432 chapter 6 . 7/27/2017
Hmm... and now to see what her choice is. Did she pick up on the fact that Sophia isn't all there mentally, or is she gonna go with the whole "greater good" thing again? Honestly, I could see her picking either way.
Bobboky chapter 6 . 7/27/2017
very good work
PasiveNox chapter 6 . 7/27/2017
It's so goood:):):):):):)
Emperor Palps chapter 6 . 7/27/2017
Bit short but we'll written, hope she goes independent, l over it sout far!
The Impossible Muffin chapter 6 . 7/27/2017
Interesting, but I do believe Sophia just solidified Pyrrha's decision NOT to join.
yukicrewger2 chapter 6 . 7/27/2017
Trainwreck, Bakuda, and Kaiser are boned
orion0905 chapter 5 . 7/8/2017
This story is great, I got you continue it soon.
Slenderbrine chapter 5 . 6/18/2017