Reviews for The Invincible Hero
Whispering Kataclysm chapter 5 . 5/20/2017
Oh yeah, I like this. Definitely going to watch it.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/16/2017
I would be so tilted and triggered if Pyrrha can't beat the living shit out of anyone other than S class threats. She is my damn WAIFU FOR A FUCKING REASON~!
Bobboky chapter 5 . 5/17/2017
Very good work
ultima-owner chapter 5 . 5/17/2017
That was an invigorating spar
Greatazuredragon chapter 5 . 5/17/2017
Different cultures and all that, in remnant 'child-soldiers' are the norm after all, what we people learning to fight in their teens.
And Armsy will be pissed, especially if he finds out she was going easy on him in order to not wreck his armor.
Nice chapter, good work.
The Impossible Muffin chapter 5 . 5/17/2017
Pyrrha against Armsmaster? Quite possibly the dumbest person to have her spar against. A man who specializes in metal machines against a girl with complete control over metal. I love it.
Krysvun chapter 5 . 5/17/2017
Yeah! Beat him up, Pyr!
ShugoYuuki123 chapter 5 . 5/16/2017
Yeah loved the spar between Armsmaster and Pyrrah. Looking forward to what happens next :)
xbox432 chapter 5 . 5/16/2017
Ouch, his ego. :P Eh, he needed to get knocked down a peg or two, maybe it'll give him time to reevaluate himself... hey, it could happen!

Will be curious to see how they all react to her combat prowess, and to the now aura enhanced trooper as well.
ShugoYuuki123 chapter 4 . 5/10/2017
Awesome really like your story, hope you update soon! :)
Sociopathic-Antichrist chapter 4 . 5/7/2017
Well now, this is rather fascinating.

I will be interested to see how this pans out. I mean, given all bullets are just regular metal, Pyrrha never needs to worry about being hit.

And her style of combat will make some people twitch, of that I am sure.

Keep it up!

Cheers
SA
pppppppppppppppppppppppppppp chapter 4 . 5/4/2017
Looks good so far.
Firebird chapter 3 . 4/29/2017
So, when do you think we'll get the next chapter?
ultima-owner chapter 4 . 4/30/2017
I'd say that brute(aura) and shaker?(polarity) are given.
Greatazuredragon chapter 4 . 4/30/2017
Kinda of short chapter, but thanks for the update anyway.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »