Reviews for The Invincible Hero
Bobboky chapter 4 . 4/30/2017
Very nice work
xbox432 chapter 4 . 4/29/2017
Good chapter, short but good. Curious to see Pyrrha's opinion/reaction to whomever she spars with. Most of the Protectorate and Wards... aren't trained for actual combat after all. Not knocking them for what they do, but none of them besides MM, Armsmaster, Assault, and Dauntless know anything about life and death fights. So yeah, I want to see how Pyrrha rates them as combatants. Honestly the only one of them I think she would have a hard time fighting is Vista...

Liked MM's reaction there at the end, Piggot trying to recruit Pyrrha so soon after she woke up had left a bad taste in my mouth.
Fencer22 chapter 3 . 4/25/2017
This has potential. really looking forward to more.
xbox432 chapter 3 . 4/23/2017
Glad to see Pyrrha taking her time to make her decision... and of course Piggot tries to sweep her into the system. Seriously a 17 year old kid near dies, and the first thing a bureaucracy thinks of is how can we use her?

Looking forward to seeing how Pyrrha's week of healing and thinking will go. Thanks for the entertainment.
xbox432 chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
Well, that's a warm welcome... at least they were smart enough to let Assault do the talking rather than Armsmaster. Curious to see how this goes for Pyrrha, she's had enough of people choosing her destiny for her, so I hope she doesn't end up forced into the Wards without any say so.
Bobboky chapter 3 . 4/21/2017
Very good work
Guest chapter 3 . 4/19/2017
Nice potential :)
ultima-owner chapter 3 . 4/19/2017
I'd say the grimm are worse than Nilbog. Mainly because the grimm come from spawning pools
Ridli Scott chapter 3 . 4/19/2017
Piggot with Aura?

Run for your fucking lives!
yukicrewger2 chapter 3 . 4/19/2017
you are forgiven. keep up the good work *thumbs up*
SkyCaptain502 chapter 3 . 4/17/2017
Something tells me that unlocking more auras will allow Grimm into Earth Bet... As if they didn't have enough problems.
Greatazuredragon chapter 3 . 4/17/2017
... oh god... can't believe I never noticed Nilbog is goblin backwards before now... :P

The unlocking of Piggot's aura felt a little rushed, you should have probably made her consider asking, but pushing for later until she truly knew Pyrrha better, especially considering how paranoid she is regarding powers.
Greatazuredragon chapter 2 . 4/17/2017
Interesting idea, will be looking forward to more.
Greatazuredragon chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
Nice intro, good work.
SkyCaptain502 chapter 2 . 4/17/2017
Might be cool, Pyrrha is bae and Worm crossovers are a guilty pleasure of mine.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »