Reviews for The Invincible Hero
Lean chapter 1 . 4/14/2017
Kaiser might be facing hell soon
ultima-owner chapter 2 . 4/15/2017
The grimm are quite a problem but at least they can be dealt with easier than the troubles Worm verse has to deal with
Z.R. Stein chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
I DIDN'T KNOW I NEEDED THIS UNTIL NOW!

Ahem. Anyways. This has seen real potential. There have been a couple other RWBY/Worm crossovers, and one or two are good, but none of them yet have explored Pyrrha on Earth Bet. And while Pyrrha may not be able to stack up to Eidolon or Alexandria, she should be able to fight gang members just fine. Of course, she's going to have a hard time of it at first, adjusting to a world where Aura doesn't exist. Unless she's dealing with a Brute, she's gonna need to learn about the proper application of force.

I really want her to join the Wards. At least temporarily. Doormaker can probably send her back, but I don't think Contessa is just going to offer it to her right off the bat. She's gonna have to earn her ticket home.

Ooo, now this has me thinking about which is worse, the Grimm or the Endbringers. On the one hand the Endbringers are exponentially more powerful than any single Grimm. But on the other hand, there are less than a handful of Endbringers, while there are possibly MILLIONS of Grimm. Plus, the Endbringers have gaps between each attack while the Grimm can come endlessly.

Will Taylor be Skitter in this story or will she have an alternative power? Either way I look forwards to more.
Naazgh'ul chapter 1 . 4/14/2017
This is extremely interresting. I love the concept, the dialogue is good and belivable, the charctherisation is aso nice. And while I did spot a few errors, they were extremely rare. Overall, it is a very good work!
Keep it up!

Naazgh'ul
ultima-owner chapter 1 . 4/14/2017
I have a feeling that the Nazi cape leader is gonna get in a fight against her. It will be epic.
tacomaster0928 chapter 1 . 4/14/2017
super cool, can't wait to see where you'll go who this
Creus chapter 1 . 4/14/2017
Interesting first chapter, looking forward to what happens next.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5