Reviews for Spirit of the Triage
Kebarton chapter 99 . 11/13
I found this story recently, and while I typically like readying tragic stories, I did enjoy this one. I have a lot of respect for Kichiro.

I’m a Christian but I still forget one of Gods most important lessons. I could understand the argument that the MC should should strike back and leave all those terrible people out to dry. But he always remembers that not all of them are like that, their are good people and even the bad ones can be good too. It’s depressing seeing Kichiro be abused or hurt, buts I always smiled when he got back up and help someone else.

I enjoyed your story and I hope your doing well.
KingOfEmptyness chapter 82 . 11/5
kushina being a jinchuuriki was forced as fuck so she cloud die like this not cool
KingOfEmptyness chapter 21 . 11/1
good stuff
AvidGamer1124 chapter 2 . 10/18
Wow..please delete this from the internet.
Бред взрослого человека с Iq ниже 100, страдающий синдромом подросткового периода.
Только существам смотрящие тиктоки и не понимающие что такое кринж, может понравиться что-то такое, как и 90% других историй на этом сайте.
Шли годы, я все еще не понимаю как людям не стыдно писать что-то подобное.
Может быть они даже не читают что пишут и понимают как кринжово звучат любые диалоги и как безхребетны 80% мыслей мс.
blackcharizard762 chapter 1 . 9/27
I know it's far too late to say anything, but Kushina wasn't in uzu when it got rocked
Mizucolk chapter 99 . 9/23
I diedupdate please
Kodaking chapter 13 . 9/23
Everything in this fic escalates out of nowhere for no particular reason, it's kind of frustrating at this point. What was the reason that he just suddenly is threatening her? like just shut off kyubi and negotiate. If most shinobi are there surely most would be fine with this.

I just wanted to see Sakumo and MC fight now all I get is this unnecessary drama that has no point in relation to the fic.

Regardless, I am still enjoying this fic, I just wish author would slow down a bit. For example, you said Minato and Kushina were tortured and then we see nothing change in there personalities and habits to enforce this, just words with no meaning.
Kodaking chapter 6 . 9/22
Yeah, you're way too angsty
ArchmagePeverell chapter 26 . 9/4
dropping it here coz minato and kushina die in 82
ArchmagePeverell chapter 82 . 9/4
reply to your unsincere apology is Fuck You
CampPillow chapter 35 . 8/4
basically, the whole naruto universe gives skill and luck to Kichiro, and he usually snarks and be difficult, usually ending his own situation into the worst outcome.

I like his character a lot, and I do wonder if he is going to go through a character development soon. that would also be interesting
bipocni chapter 44 . 7/14
God I love this story. Theres something about the absolutely reckless pace you rip through things that thrills me.
bipocni chapter 18 . 7/11
I'd been on the fence about whether or not to favourite this one up until now. Finally, finally an SI meets another reincarnated person.

You wrote this at sixteen? You were way ahead of the game.
1,638 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »