Reviews for Spirit of the Triage
ZZloth chapter 1 . 5/12
Don't forget to post the rest of the novel before you die please. So finally I can close this door that I opened for you, gave the chance to the novel despite not reading angst so I at least expect to either up front tell me you dropped this or whatever situation that lets me be free of constant expectation of this finishing.
DerpLif chapter 99 . 3/17
Really liked this fanfic hope you finish it
Ashiro16 chapter 99 . 3/15
T-T I’m sad that this is the last chapter, but I am grateful to read this work! This story is going to live with me for a very long time. I don’t know how to express in words how good this story is, but I hope me writting this review can help get it across haha. I hope you’re adulting life goes well and wish you the best!
juliavitoria170607 chapter 99 . 3/7
This story has a lot of holes and moments that could have been avoided but I can't help but feel anxious about how it will all end
Guest chapter 75 . 12/21/2023
Make a another one where the MC was reborn as Kichiro and had a gaming system that only can see and see on others. The MC who was reborn was an ordinary guy who liked anime and it inspired him to learn martial arts (six in total you can choose which he learned) plus during his training before the invasion of Uzu the gaming system notified to him that he wad the potential to unlock haki and if he did he can manipulate his chakra into any solid constructs he wants like green lantern.
Sweetin19 chapter 37 . 12/22/2023
I have really started to warm up to this fic even if there are some minor things im not a fan of. I think my biggest is that you just randomly killed dan off. He was revealed to have been from the same world as the MC which is huge and then we dont see much of him for a long time n then find out he was randomly killed off screen. Other than that n a few other things, im loving this story
Sweetin19 chapter 2 . 12/21/2023
I can already see a lot of things that dont make sense. And that shouldnt work in the naruto worlf. However, seeing as this was written by a teenager in 2016, the writing is actually pretty fucking impressive.
Fanficnewbiewriter chapter 40 . 11/28/2023
It's a very well written with very bad plot, unnecessary rape of Kushina, shinobi infiltrating Konoha like its their backyard, Not even one jonin to safeguard village during war, let's make a nine year old kid hokage in the absence of hokage during war, Daimyo visiting konoha during war for nothing except fighting against a nine year old kid who is playing the role of hokage for time being, might duy is a also a character in naruto who our author forgot i believe, meeting a guy from previous world but not talking about anything except the introduction doesn't make sense I mean why even make such a plot he was forgotten and later died, konoha defeating three villages in war but losing to Ame and Iwa doesn't make sense as they would have additional force from the other three war front but who cares, we only care about how our mc is a genius in everything whether its genjutsu, medical, or whatever and is also a good friend with nine tailed beast yet is utterly useless. He will cry from time to time, I don't even no what for, he don't even try hard at anything. Also I believe he is the only guy who can save konoha cause others are practically dead, wherever there is a mission they need him, it's like konoha was just waiting for him to save them from other villages.
I read some comment saying that writer wrote it when he was sixteen? I can definitely see that.
ormuzj chapter 1 . 11/21/2023
The story doesnt even start it is already destroyed by mc disclosing the future
Guest chapter 61 . 11/2/2023
Love ur story
Guest chapter 99 . 8/12/2023
Lovely fic. I found this when I was angry at another fic that was liked this called “a measure of darkness” the only reason I found this fix is because you made a lengthy comment on it
Guest chapter 62 . 7/22/2023
I really think this is one of the best Naruto stories, one thing that really bothers me tho is how it feels like everyone sh*ts on the MC and he just never really does anything about it, other than a few occasions atleast. The fact he always instantly forgives everything is infuriating, I know it's deliberately part of who he is, and comes from his more mature world view but no real person would just eat shit and never snap. He is basically a slave and just seems fine with it. He has shown resentment for it but never actually does anything against it. His own family keeps things from him and he just let's it go on multiple occasions when they don't want to tell him but when they want him to open up he just almost always spills instantly. He had no other choice but to go to Iwa after the war yet his family's reactions to it makes no sense, they are shinobi, they should've understood the circumstances. Even if they didn't, they wouldn't have blamed him for it. It's not as if he really had any choice. I know this story is basically done but I just wanted to get it off my chest lol

I have to check out your other stories, idk if your still active as I haven't checked when last you updated any of your stories but I really think your doing an amazing job, excluding some things as mentioned above lol.

I hope you are doing well and keep up the good work!

Sorry for not signing in before reviewing, was a bit lazy lol
onemancavalry chapter 1 . 6/29/2023
3tim. To be honest, if it was me I'd lose my sh*t too. Imagine yourself pulled out of your own reality, and have to adjust with the Shinobi world. It's not a stretch that some immaturity is expected, no? I know I wouldn't want to be transmigrated, humorous as it is to watch characters bumble trying to be an edge-lord Shinobi.
3tim chapter 2 . 6/29/2023
He breaks all standard transmigration rules for not getting locked in a dark room.. and instead of adjusting to the new reality like an adult he acts like a baby.
Fanforger chapter 99 . 6/13/2023
I think it's about time to get the last few chapters out of this novel.
1,664 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »