Reviews for Heathens
Cati Sima chapter 2 . 9/24
Mel Crooks chapter 10 . 9/4
This was absolutely fantastic.
Forensica X chapter 10 . 8/24
This is so gothically beautiful I can barely stand it. I can’t wait to read more, and I love how slowly you revealed the whole story.
jaqenthebox chapter 4 . 8/13
Oh, wow. I don't even know what to say about this one...
Just wow
jaqenthebox chapter 3 . 8/13
Reading to her, oh my heart!
Fuck those guards. The way you portrayed the relationship between RH was really well done.
Oh, I'm a little nervous about what happens to them lol
X
jaqenthebox chapter 2 . 8/13
Whoa, the more I read, the more I love this story. The characters are amazing. The writing is beautiful. X
jaqenthebox chapter 1 . 8/13
You are magic. Your writing is amazing, as always!
This is incredible! So very intriguing! Going to try fit another chapter in tonight ha x
Westcoast222 chapter 3 . 8/1
I seriously don't understand how this doesn't have more reviews. This is the umpteenth time I've read this and I love it more each time.
ladiefury chapter 10 . 7/30
I’ve always gotten chills each time I read this.. it’s absolutely amazing
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 10 . 7/21
Go Hermione
brume42 chapter 1 . 7/18
holding back tearssorry
brume42 chapter 10 . 7/18
That was great, really great work !
I'm holding tears...
luxsolis chapter 10 . 6/28
I read this story a while back, you had gotten up to the chapter where they escape the prison. I thought that was the end,. I came back to re-read because it was such a good story, and found more chapters! Well written, unbelievably emotioni charged, and just heartbreaking. It's a great read. I need to go find something light and fluffy to read now though, lol.
This story is a complicated blessing and I can not thank you enough.
Anon chapter 10 . 4/16
I loved this. It was so desperately bittersweet... beautiful. I just binge read this whole thing!