Reviews for Heathens
brume42 chapter 1 . 7/18
holding back tearssorry
brume42 chapter 10 . 7/18
That was great, really great work !
I'm holding tears...
luxsolis chapter 10 . 6/28
I read this story a while back, you had gotten up to the chapter where they escape the prison. I thought that was the end,. I came back to re-read because it was such a good story, and found more chapters! Well written, unbelievably emotioni charged, and just heartbreaking. It's a great read. I need to go find something light and fluffy to read now though, lol.
This story is a complicated blessing and I can not thank you enough.
Anon chapter 10 . 4/16
I loved this. It was so desperately bittersweet... beautiful. I just binge read this whole thing!
tbirdstar chapter 10 . 4/11
So dark. I love it. I like how you gave clues and pieces of what happened to Hermione and made the reader figure it out. So good!
jamjam91 chapter 10 . 3/22
Omg. This whole story is poetry. You are an amazing writer and very talented inventor of worlds. I cannot put into words how amazing this story is.
Regina Nox chapter 10 . 3/7
Beautifully written story
Filiafamilias chapter 10 . 2/20
This fic is one of your best, imo. The characterizations and the plot are both well thought out and well written. Thanks for writing and sharing this!
Mistress-Cinder chapter 10 . 2/13
Oh Wow! Ouch! My heart hurts. What a tragic story...
Mistress-Cinder chapter 8 . 2/13
Wow! Just Wow! That is a soul changing chapter.
That was an absolutely amazing f ic. You are a very talented writer. I couldn't put the story down until I read it all the way through. Brilliant!
sunshine.katz chapter 10 . 2/7
That was amazing. And haunting. Even after learning that the Aurors had viewed Hermione's memories, I somehow spent most of the story assuming she'd been wrongfully imprisoned, until the final chapter made it exceedingly clear.

Loved your Avery (you had me at "Colin Morgan") and his faith in her; together with the deliberate lack of details about what he or the other Death Eaters had done or how much time had elapsed since the War. Her commentary on how Harry had walked away from her before AND her thoughts that if their roles had been reversed, Ron wouldn't have been sentenced were both devastatingly insightful. If you ever feel like an epilogue or a one-shot in this universe, I'd love to read it!

Also loved the poetry throughout (don't read enough poetry to know whether it's yours or quotes but either way, I enjoyed it). Your writing is simply beautiful.
original retro marmalade chapter 10 . 2/4
Absolutely loved this uncommon pairing, as well as your wholly unconventional story. Really, really well done
YourVeryOwnRandomCatLady chapter 10 . 1/29
i would love to see more of this couple but i understand the authors note at the end. wow that is beautiful. thank you. maybe show us this couple again with a whole new story? totally unrelated? i love hermione with death eaters. and fenrir. espically fenrir. anyway THIS was amazing. THANKS.