Reviews for The Fever: the side pairs
Gizzy's Mama chapter 6 . 6/1
I love these. Are you still planning on doing Oliver and Pansy and Adrian and Parvarti? I also didn’t see the sequel on your page so I’m hoping you’re still planning on writing it. I loved the concept of The Fever and it was very well written. I kind of think that would have been nice to find “the one”. Not arranged by parents but chosen by your magic for compatibility...that would eliminate awful first dates and awkward breakups. Anyway, I really like this story and the original so I’m off to read more of your stuff. I love your Theo by the way...sensitive misunderstood Slytherins are kinda hot...
AussieSweet chapter 6 . 5/31
What about Pansy and Oliver? And Adrian and Parvati?
AussieSweet chapter 5 . 5/31
Poor Theo. His life is even more tragic than Draco's.
AussieSweet chapter 4 . 5/31
Poor Tracey! Neville is such a good guy!
AussieSweet chapter 3 . 5/31
So cute! Go Angie!
AussieSweet chapter 2 . 5/31
I wonder why Molly doesn't like her? Was she hoping it would be Hermione?
AussieSweet chapter 1 . 5/31
That was beautiful!
Doristarazona chapter 6 . 4/7
Hi, how are you? Wow I love all the story. It's really original, and I love the couples. It is a shame that you didn't write anymore about the other couples, like Parvati and Adrian or Blaise and Ginny. I hope one day you write about them, and what is that cliffhanger that you left in the end of the first part. But I really love the story. Please keep writting. See you in your next story. Keep safe.

XOXO
Doris
25Carin chapter 6 . 3/18
I want to read Adrian and Parvati. I know you haven’t updated anything in a really long time! But I hope you eventually do!
crochetaway chapter 1 . 3/8
Yay! I’m so glad you wrote everyone else’s matches! Good job!
AnonTurtle chapter 3 . 2/14
Aw I loved the end! So very sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
OMG…I really enjoy these side fic️.Thank you for continuing this story.
DanzAngel chapter 6 . 9/23/2017
I really loved the original and think the side updates are great! I can't wait for more from the original or sequel.
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 6 . 9/22/2017
I loved this pairing and I was so curious to see what happened with Harry and Daphne! From the beginning "Fever", with the scene at the Burrow before sunset, I was concerned for Harry because of his long term on and off again relationship with Ginny. I wish he'd had the sense to talk about it with Hermione as she would have guided him to write Daphne and explain his situation as he felt honor bound to make sure he wasn't Ginny's match!

Daphne has fallen in love with him now he must prove his love for her! I wish them well!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 5 . 9/22/2017
Theo is a favorite of mine! I loved how you tied their story back to sixth year and the necklace! I adored how Theo let her see into his mind to show her how long he'd loved her and what he endured to protect her and his famly! I'm so happy Katie gave him a chance to change her mind about him! Theo deserves happiness and true love as does Katie!