Reviews for The Fever: the side pairs
slytherinxbadxgirl chapter 6 . 9/30
I enjoyed the side pairings.
Yasdnil54321 chapter 1 . 9/11
That was such a beautiful chapter. I'm literally writing this review with tears in my eyes. Bravo
Christine Barney chapter 1 . 9/6
This was fun to read about the other couples. They all had a unique matching because of their differences and histories. Thanks for sharing!
mojowitchcraft chapter 1 . 8/12
George and Luna are so perfect I don’t think I’ve ever seen them paired together but I love it! I just binge read the fever so I came here for more and gah! It’s just so good!
Gizzy's Mama chapter 6 . 6/1
I love these. Are you still planning on doing Oliver and Pansy and Adrian and Parvarti? I also didn’t see the sequel on your page so I’m hoping you’re still planning on writing it. I loved the concept of The Fever and it was very well written. I kind of think that would have been nice to find “the one”. Not arranged by parents but chosen by your magic for compatibility...that would eliminate awful first dates and awkward breakups. Anyway, I really like this story and the original so I’m off to read more of your stuff. I love your Theo by the way...sensitive misunderstood Slytherins are kinda hot...
AussieSweet chapter 6 . 5/31
What about Pansy and Oliver? And Adrian and Parvati?
AussieSweet chapter 5 . 5/31
Poor Theo. His life is even more tragic than Draco's.
AussieSweet chapter 4 . 5/31
Poor Tracey! Neville is such a good guy!
AussieSweet chapter 3 . 5/31
So cute! Go Angie!
AussieSweet chapter 2 . 5/31
I wonder why Molly doesn't like her? Was she hoping it would be Hermione?
AussieSweet chapter 1 . 5/31
That was beautiful!
Doristarazona chapter 6 . 4/7
Hi, how are you? Wow I love all the story. It's really original, and I love the couples. It is a shame that you didn't write anymore about the other couples, like Parvati and Adrian or Blaise and Ginny. I hope one day you write about them, and what is that cliffhanger that you left in the end of the first part. But I really love the story. Please keep writting. See you in your next story. Keep safe.

XOXO
Doris
25Carin chapter 6 . 3/18
I want to read Adrian and Parvati. I know you haven’t updated anything in a really long time! But I hope you eventually do!
crochetaway chapter 1 . 3/8
Yay! I’m so glad you wrote everyone else’s matches! Good job!
AnonTurtle chapter 3 . 2/14
Aw I loved the end! So very sweet!