Reviews for The Fever: the side pairs
AnonTurtle chapter 3 . 2/14
Aw I loved the end! So very sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
OMG…I really enjoy these side fic️.Thank you for continuing this story.
DanzAngel chapter 6 . 9/23/2017
I really loved the original and think the side updates are great! I can't wait for more from the original or sequel.
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 6 . 9/22/2017
I loved this pairing and I was so curious to see what happened with Harry and Daphne! From the beginning "Fever", with the scene at the Burrow before sunset, I was concerned for Harry because of his long term on and off again relationship with Ginny. I wish he'd had the sense to talk about it with Hermione as she would have guided him to write Daphne and explain his situation as he felt honor bound to make sure he wasn't Ginny's match!

Daphne has fallen in love with him now he must prove his love for her! I wish them well!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 5 . 9/22/2017
Theo is a favorite of mine! I loved how you tied their story back to sixth year and the necklace! I adored how Theo let her see into his mind to show her how long he'd loved her and what he endured to protect her and his famly! I'm so happy Katie gave him a chance to change her mind about him! Theo deserves happiness and true love as does Katie!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 4 . 9/22/2017
I knew Neville would be wonderful for her! He's such a gentle loving soul as well a very courageous! He's perfect for Tracey's damaged heart and soul! I believe their relationship will be wonderful with a deep n abiding love!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 3 . 9/22/2017
I guess this match is a little of Beauty and the Beast!

I'm most happy with their pairing! I think he loves her dearly, already! he love him, too! I do hope he gets braces as he deserve to be handsome to her beauty!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 2 . 9/22/2017
A little crazy, quite sexy and so much fun!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
It's really amazing! Luna's love is the balm he needed to mend his soul and heel his heart so he can lover her to his fullest! He's her first and inly love!
UnicornMist chapter 2 . 8/30/2017
I think Romilda is the perfect choice for someone like Ron, its interesting to see how she was happy for George and cleaned and cooked for him, but Ron and Romilda seem to get her cold shoulder.
UnicornMist chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
I think you portrayed Luna really well, people seldom do her quirkiness justice. I am glad you started with this couple.
laumirot chapter 6 . 7/20/2017
update soon, please!
Dec chapter 4 . 7/10/2017
That was quite lovely. Sad, Tracey's history is devastating, so sad, so used. She needs someone caring, just as having someone to care for is the making of Mr. Longbottom.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/20/2017
Why did Molly not like her? Lol Kreacher spying on their sexy time.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
What does George offer to Luna? She really was the perfect match for him in this story. They're both kinky, wanting to be watched while having sex.