Reviews for Sherlock Holmes and the Adventure of the Seventh Safeguard
Dauntes chapter 1 . 10/9
I thought it was a very well thought out story, and incredibly well written from a style and character perspective.
Sus Achi chapter 17 . 10/2
This was an amazing story. A huge fan of Doyle's original work, I was surprised to find so few fanfictions involving his Sherlock Holmes. It was exactly as satisfying to read as I thought it would be. I would definitely like to read a few more like this one, probably like a case-book of Sherlock's involvement in the wizarding world, where Aurors who are out of their depth consult him. Maybe, Mary can accompany Holmes for a change. This is just a humble suggestion from my side.
tigersmeleth chapter 17 . 9/26
Sorry that this took me so long to finish! It was brilliantly written and I definitely enjoyed the more logical take on the whole book!
I don't know if your crossover Harry will become an Auror or not, but being around Sherlock will do him good.
maybeapples chapter 1 . 9/5
Listen, I have no idea how this story isn't more well-known. Your handle on the characters' voices is fantastic, the way you change the plot feels natural and well thought-out, and your descriptions of magical experiences are some of the most vivid and believable I've ever read - I could practically feel them. I was just... so pleased throughout this story. Excellent work, thank you for writing it.
era-romance chapter 4 . 8/30
i really dont like 'harry is a blind idiot' stories so I'm leaving off. i am sure that this is a great story, but it just is not for me.
Tangalata chapter 17 . 8/25
I don't usually like 1st person narrative, but this was very well done. The story made me miss the original, Doyle, due.
One thing that I imagined would have been mentioned is that Tom Riddle ended dead at the hand of a muggle. I can't help but wonder what ripples that would cause in the wizarding world.
rositata chapter 17 . 8/13
That was a great ending, I enjoyed Mary's take on things. And to see Sherlock's conclusion of the case of Amelia Bones, since it was the case that brought him into the wizarding world.

Thanks for the story, it was great to see how putting Sherlock on the case helped to speed along the ending of Voldemort.
DreadWraith chapter 17 . 8/13
Thank you for a very nice story! It's time for me finally to go to bed :p
2Xenos chapter 17 . 8/13
Nice story and best end.
nightgigjo chapter 17 . 8/13
Beautifully done! Thank you for the PDF version! I'm glad to have that in my library!
vampireluph chapter 1 . 8/13
GOD THIS IS AMAZING !
Makuro767 chapter 17 . 8/13
A satisfying story...you make it so well balanced that neither world's character overshadow the other. Sherlock is Sherlock and not some Mary Sue character who is too smart that nothing perplex him. He is human after all... And Dumbledore depiction give justice to its original design. He is neither over powered nor over manipulative, simply a very good leader who know his limit yet willing to break it when it matters. He is not brilliant yet stupid, as so many butchered him as. He is a human who is far too secretive, capable of mistake but willing to own it and take responsibility. Each characters are so well written that they stay true to their original self. Thank you for this masterpiece.
Sarah chapter 17 . 8/13
Very good. Enjoyed that.
Lady Mage chapter 17 . 8/12
This is wonderful. I love Sherlock/ Harry Potter crossovers! I hope you write more!