Reviews for WAIT
Guest chapter 15 . 7/24/2020
I loved this story! I’m a new Heartie . This story makes Jack’s death a little more bearable. Your stories allow their love to live on! You are super talented! Please write more!
MsLaceyLoo chapter 15 . 12/29/2019
Please update this! It's so good.
JEPK chapter 15 . 3/4/2019
Best story ever! I love the intimacy and patience and the humor as well!

Amazingly done! I hope you continue to write!

maryheartie chapter 15 . 2/11/2019
WOW! ThIs is story had me from the beginning. Really liked this different story of them. Is this story going to be continued?
JEPK chapter 12 . 2/3/2019
Finally! Thank you for an honest portrayal of emotions with waiting for someone to return from war! It's very hard to wait when you've felt like you've been together/married all along!

Guest chapter 15 . 12/1/2018
Next chapter please and Thank you
smithren chapter 2 . 11/26/2018
I've read this whole story multiple times. It's so good, realistic, and in character. It confirms my thought that they should have gotten married the night he proposed. I mean they were at the church already lol. It also confirms every time I turned to my mama and said these two ain't gonna make it to the wedding. Now that Jack is gone it's stories like this that keep his character alive. I have no idea how they are going to convince me of a new love for Elizabeth but I don't want her alone now either.
Heartie1990 chapter 15 . 9/27/2018
Update?
Judy Parker chapter 15 . 8/21/2018
I have enjoyed this story very much. Are there going to be more chapters?
Levenez chapter 15 . 8/16/2018
Great story. Nicely written. Probably one of the most mature stories of WCTH. Which you were clear about!
335664344 chapter 13 . 3/17/2018
I'd LOVE to read another chapter!
Mary Sexton Schmidt chapter 1 . 3/7/2018
southern I wish we could get ahold of you. you have a lot of fans that want you to keep eriting please. MarySextinSchmidt
Robyn Adair Hansen Barstad chapter 15 . 2/11/2018
I really enjoyed this story. Intimate parts were over the top,- and I loved it. I hope you write more chapters. Thank you.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/10/2018
This was good. Please keep writing.
srhittson chapter 15 . 1/27/2018
Love this story. It's my favorite WCTH story I've read.