Reviews for A Vision of Loveliness
LiliaJadeWhitlock chapter 12 . 8/8
This is a lovely story x
ladiefury chapter 12 . 5/22
This is a lovely story. While not very long, it doesn’t feel rushed. Thanks for it!
Wow thanks. I really enjoyed reading this. SeV and Harry are such a cute couple...
Nyteflyer35 chapter 12 . 2/28
I really loved this. It was a gentle sweet story and flowed quite naturally. Well done :) Sorry I didn't review each chapter, but I got sucked in to the story and before I knew it was on the last chapter! Didn't really want it to end lol.
ThwartedNormal chapter 1 . 2/25
I love it
booklover 0711 chapter 1 . 2/23
an amazing read.
rowenasheir chapter 12 . 11/5/2017
A nice tale without being fluufy
Guest chapter 12 . 11/2/2017
Beautiful story... loved every word of it. Will read it many more times. Just saved it on my favorites list ️
Guest chapter 12 . 9/19/2017
OMG! I love the relationship and this story! This is perfect (in my standards XD). I love your Harry (I appreciate that the skills he learned from the Dursleys were applied) and I love your Snape (with him starting out skeptical and then learning to understand the young man!) 3 3 3

I'm so happy to find your story! Thank you thank you thank you for sharing this! (and the fact that you really put the focus on the two instead of letting Harry's friends and school mates have some highlight… or probably it's because it's Snape's point of view XD then again, the other teachers weren't taking the spotlight either! nyaaaaaa!). I just realized I'm rambling o_o I don't think I made sense…

Anyway, THANK YOU! *saves story to heart* 3
Leya Anhaylla chapter 12 . 7/19/2017
A nice and cute little story that I quite enjoyed! I really liked the way everything evolved!
FastTurtles410 chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
AWWWWW so cute!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/26/2017
Your stories are so cute a fluffy. Love this one.
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 12 . 5/18/2017
This was SUPER cute! I loved it!
Calmzone1 chapter 12 . 5/13/2017