Reviews for Armoured Hero Acadamia
Classy J0K3R chapter 18 . 7/4
I really hope Izuku busts out a Hulk (Nomu) Buster, all he's shown so far was probably his mark 2 armor, and for an Iron Man crossover, you rarely put the Iron Man suit justice since it's been beaten multiple times that is almost sounds obsolete if Izuku can just use his Quirk. Tony Stark's Iron Man suit can withstand Thor's Godlike Thunder and Izuku's gets KOed with just one EMP, talk about a slow progress.
Imarvelatdc chapter 18 . 6/29
Your story is great the combination of the two universies is awesome seem to be believable that these could coexist. Keep it up can't wait for the next chapter.
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 11 . 6/27
KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK; I Can hardly wait to find out who's the Iron Monger in this universe; since I Don't think It's Obediah Stane, especially since there's no Tony Stark in this universe;
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 10 . 6/27
WHO'S THE GUY IN THE IRON MONGER SUIT IN THIS AU?!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 9 . 6/18
IS IT MR. FIXIT; OR OBADIAH STANE; OR

OOH! THERE'S SO MANY POSSIBILITIES!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 8 . 6/18
WHY IS IT SO SATISFYING TO SEE MOMO HIT MINETA & DENKI IN THE HEAD WITH A HAMMER?!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 7 . 6/17
When will Horikoshi EVER reveal the traitor of UA?!
StreakFreak chapter 18 . 6/13
Ah Man, Please Continue this is awesome, this has got me so excited.
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 6 . 6/13
KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK; YAY! IRON IZUKU RESTRAINED BAKAGOU!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 5 . 6/12
I'd think a Better name would be Iron Might/Iron Deku; since IRON MAN IS COPYRIGHT AND BELONGS TO MARVEL/DISNEY!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 4 . 6/12
wow! Izuku helped out; the Palladium core!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 3 . 6/12
WOW! HE WON THANKS TO HIS SUIT! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 2 . 6/12
ALL RIGHT; IZUKU IS NOW THE HEIR TO THE COMPANY; AND HAS A FRIEND IN MEI; AND ATE THE HAIR!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 1 . 6/8
ALL RIGHT! IT'S IRON DEKU!
kyubbi chapter 8 . 5/29
i like how this story is going by the way about the nano bots cant they make a computer full of medical data that directly links with the nano bots and nothing else to get around the intelligence thing without making more nano bots