Reviews for Armoured Hero Acadamia
Hazel Topaz the Dragonrider chapter 12 . 9/20
Still going strong with these chapters. As far as the shipping teases, I'd favor Izuku mainly with Mei instead of the other girls. Also so far the writing has been mostly T rated in my opinion. Are you considering changing the rating to T or is there going to be a big scene later that worth the M rating?
Beast Mode92 chapter 1 . 9/19
If izuku get the one for all power, wouldn't that kind defeat the point of him building the armor? I thought he wanted to prove he could be a hero without a quirk.
Hazel Topaz the Dragonrider chapter 7 . 9/18
I was waiting for class 1-A to meet Mei. Can't wait for more interactions between her and the others.
Hazel Topaz the Dragonrider chapter 5 . 9/18
I don't know if it's just me, but are the people that first doubted Izuku, like Iida & Aizawa, a bit harsher than before? It's not something bad, just unexpected, I guess. Also the Iron Deku sounds nice.
Hazel Topaz the Dragonrider chapter 1 . 9/16
You maybe a beginner in writing, but you've had enough reading experience to know that how to start a story right. Can't wait to see what comes next!
Lawless chapter 13 . 9/12
Really love this fic and how it adds to the original story in a constructive and entertaining way. With Midoriya being class president we get introduced to Class 1-B much earlier and shows us how his friendship(?) with Bakugo has changed without feeling forced. Kiritsugu's class lets you extend the MHA "milestones" (training, exam, quirk test, break in, [NEW STUFF!], villain attack, etc.), fleshes out the less used classmates without diluting the narrative, and just feels like sensible lessons that young heroes in training would need. Plus there seems to be plotlines forming around Tetsu Industries and tech rivals which will pay off down the line.

The romance doesn't feel forced either; Midoriya's earnest, selfless, humble self has endeared the other girls to him for various reasons and extents. They like him, enough to be flustered when someone teases their closeness (or states it bluntly in Mei's case) but not so much that they are smitten with him. He's popular with the ladies, not a Casanova, and I can appreciate that. Reminds me of Josuke.
HotSoup2017 chapter 13 . 9/12
Nice chapter update. I like the idea of class 1-a training about fight styles since a lot of them are heavily dependant on their quirks. I really like your oc shin, he's a very good teacher and adviser and this chapter proves it. Pls update more.
JesusChrist chapter 12 . 9/10
This is a very nice ficand i like how you dont just go with the flow of the canon. I also like your ocs especially shin. Pls update.
Meazm chapter 13 . 9/12
Great chapter !
JesusChrist chapter 7 . 9/9
Pls improve your grammar. Especially on how you use "your" and "you're". But its still a good fic so far.
te.nellis chapter 13 . 9/11
Excellent! Keep it up!
Twain apprentice chapter 13 . 9/11
Like the chapter, and really hope that the next chapter will involve heading to the USJ arc.
MIKE202303 chapter 13 . 9/11
Niccceee
Dragon Rider 66 chapter 13 . 9/11
well look at it this way, at least you managed to get this out in a month instead of longer right?

and while I do see what you mean about this chap not feeling right, sort of, it was still a pretty nice chapter so don't beat yourself over it and stuff alright?

well, time to wait again for the next update. although related to the organizing things to do with the other classes, I feel like I might have an idea of something they can do. it's related to what I suggested to you a good while ago related to the movies.
AndiDuel chapter 13 . 9/11
I did enjoy this chapter to be honest. It's alright to take your time to write. Can't wait for the next chapter. PLUS ULTRA! ! ! ! ! ! ! !