Reviews for Armoured Hero Acadamia
Icedev chapter 18 . 2/12
good work, keep it up. But I gotta say. I think you may hold the record for longest time taken to get to the USJ arc in fanfiction award...
R-king 93 chapter 18 . 2/12
Great chapter, keep up the good work.
Justin0025 chapter 18 . 2/12
Solid chapter once again. This is so well written. Looking forward to the next one
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 18 . 2/12
Well I'M looking forward to the next arc!
te.nellis chapter 18 . 2/12
AWesome! Keep it up!
Dragon Rider 66 chapter 18 . 2/12
hmm, well this was an interesting take on thing, so it's shown some of the political side of thing on that villains attack last chapter, along with showing the kingpin, some of japans history with quirks, neat little take on the civil war by the way, and momo confronting midnight a bit on her feelings.

and now there's the fact that whiplash is getting ready to join the attack on the USJ tomorrow. also, I find it a bit neat how he mentioned a "hulk", I wonder where he learned that specific name from...;)

oh yeah before I forget, when I was rereading the last chapter a few weeks ago, I got this weird idea on a character I think you might be able to bring in, or at least how to make his abilities work in here. you interested in leading an eye?(i'd say ear, but you would be reading this)
Meazm chapter 18 . 2/12
Cool and awesome chapter! Can't wait for USJ arc!
bubbajack chapter 18 . 2/11
Nicely done. Looks like the harem is coming together. But all is not well, and foes are closing in on all sides, be it political, technological, or just plain evil. I look forward to seeing how your version of Izuku handles USJ. I also liked your version of Civil War. Keep up the good work and till next chap,

- Bubbajack out!
PerseusFreedomJackson chapter 13 . 1/26
Won't be effective with glasses. Boi, I have glasses and putting water on the lenses makes everything blurry
Tombs456 chapter 17 . 1/23
Good story, marathoned it after I found it about three days ago, looking forward to what you have in store next especially regarding Toga considering it looks like she'll be apart of the harem but is a villan? Interest is peaked alongside hype.

I like the multiple plot points and the branching story you have set up, getting hyped for usj!

Also, regarding the relationships in general, I look forward to what you will do next considering the build up is coming along nicely (without a buildup harems have a tendency to fall flat, this one shows promise so far).

Patiently wating for the next update.
Brunix chapter 1 . 1/19
my tisms are tingling
Lawless chapter 16 . 1/8
A Nitro, seriously? Haha, obviously not as powerful as the source material, but still, those things were effing deadly. Even with the slight lag how are more of these things not used for rescue operations at the VERY LEAST? (Does this HT Robo have the blender hands?)

It's a shame, Toriko had so much promise, but around when they had the cooking tournament thing (where the chef's were all captured and humanity began starving to death) everything just got way too crazy, way too fast. I read it to the end and I still don't understand what all of the various bad guys' motivations were... Toriko's 2 other Appetite Demons (something totally unprecedented) get introduced ...and almost immediately ignored... he and his rival were the secret sons of the head baddy... which I don't think matters...? Toriko eats his primary Appetite Demon and doesn't go crazy because he picked and ate his Full Course, maybe? Shares food with sentient and sadistic black hole and it instantly becomes nice guy... SPAAAAAAACE!

It just got really confusing and messy.
Talonsen chapter 6 . 1/6
To hell with the explosive moron, I want to see more Iron Man-like action. Will his armor ever grow to the same durability level as the canon Iron Man?
Talonsen chapter 5 . 1/6
I tend to get some shit for this opinion, but I've always considered Eraserhead to be one of the shittiest characters ever written. He is a hypocritical ass who is left beaten more often than not often becoming a liability to even his own students. For all his obsession with logic he has some of the most illogical ideas based off common logical fallacies that make him seem dumb to anyone with a half decent scientific or truely logical mind. In fact, when I started reading this I was actually hoping that you didn't give Izuku All for One just so he could show Aizawa just what a bitch he is.

But enough rant. I am loving your portrayal of Izuku and you bring in the Iron Man concepts in a seemless way. I also like how your building your own story while keeping with the original canon. If there's one thing I hate it's when FANFICTION writers just rehash the canon story with no real changes; if I wanted to read the original story I would read the manga. So keep up the good work… though I'm only on chapter 5.
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 17 . 1/1
Hmmmmmm, interesting intros for everybody.