Reviews for Return of the Victor
Ruby chapter 3 . 4/19/2003
This is a very good story.. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Mevneriel chapter 3 . 4/14/2003
(claps) wonderful idea. Keep up the great work.
EDPTgirl chapter 3 . 4/13/2003
ONLY Student Council? *sigh* I guess that means no Wakaba... -_-;; Anyway, great fic. Though you could have done with making Utena run Akio through with a can of tuna or something, just for kicks (What? He IS a bastard extraordinaire!) The Saionji convo was funny...these first three chapters are well-written, and I'm looking forward to future installments (especially Nanami's. Usually, she annoys the hell out of me, but I have a feeling that that chapter will be something nearing absolute humor perfection...) Yah, so keep up the good work...do you still need a pre-reader...?
mel chapter 2 . 3/24/2003
I thought that the story was overall good. It gave me a good idea of what may happen next to utena.
FantasyTrepie14 chapter 2 . 3/12/2003
I thought the reaction you gave Utena fit wonderfully, because I thought too, that she would act cool and calm, especially against him! *is looking forward to a Nanami reunion!*
Maeko chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
I haven't read all of Utena (and haven't seen even one episode!) but I'm interested in seeing where your story will go! It flows well and that's especially important to me since I tend to read fics at ridiculous hours of the night when I really need to sleep. _

Keep it up!

(BTW, if you like GW, please read one of my l'il fics! Pen name Maeko; too tired to sign in. -;)
kino amiko chapter 2 . 3/11/2003
ah, interesting. so, will this little show of rebellion and independence move akio to try and exert his control over utena once more? i see, that you are also an touga fan. im not P but we all have an opinion. i wish you the best of luck with your writing, sincerly! _ -amiko
Bec chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Wow! This is really really good! Please keep it up. I love these stories that follow the characters after the series ends. Update soon!