Reviews for Harry Potter and the Secrets of the Past
Miniberto chapter 5 . 10/5
Wooow! It's wonderful. Please continue writing the story please please
Rogue Devlin chapter 4 . 8/26
Ohhh the sorting.

I've got to say that my picks were:
Nanoha - Gryffindor
Fate - Gryffindor (but totally dependent on Nanoha's sorting. She would even ask for Slytherin if Nanoha was sorted there for any reason)
Hayate - Slytherin

Ok that reaction was so funny I thought that Nanoha would actually stay and chat more with the Sorting Hat haha. Score Gryffindor. One of one, two to go.

And score for Fate as well. I totally agree with the reading the Sorting Hat gives about her. I don consider her braver than Nanoha. Two for two.

Ohh the Sorting Hat knows about the Queen of the Night Sky...

The way you keep seamlessly weaving each worlds "lore" into a single coexisting one is awesome.

Wow, grab yourselves Gryffindor House. You get an entire Aces trifecta.

Two out of three. I am happy with myself hehe.

Forge and Fred haha.

Missy Taki and Missy Harly. I am sensing Dobby will be Nanofate shipper too.

Ohhh Hermione... no one is forcing them to share a bed.

Cute! Thanks Arf!

i have always debated with myself when they started to share a bed. Gives a lot of freedom for different stories. I like that idea that it's to help Fate fight her nightmares. And Nanoha proactively wants to avoide them and not go into bed with her after she has them. It did seem odd though that Fate would share the implications of Precia's abuse so nonchalantly.

I like how you are working very well the dynamics between Nanoha and Fate. What they bring up from the other.

Ohh I want so bad to read about them taking classes!
Rogue Devlin chapter 3 . 8/26
On to the train ride!

I gotta say I am loving these small tidbits of NanoFate. I am guessing the blushing and all is going to lead them to a really confess their [romantic] feelings for each other at some point? They are marked as established couple on the description after all, but so far the interactions point to the closest friends who like each other but haven't done anything.

I was wondering when would the mudblood analogy towards Nanoha would come. And Fate standing up for her of course. It's just instinct, she can't help it be at all, and Bardiche knows. I suppose the animosity between Draco and her will escalate. That would provide some good scenes.

So no, Fate you DID mean to cast that. It will make sense why, eventually I hope!

And so Hayate and Harry are going to be a thing huh. I can totally see that. The never-ending Yuri fan in me wouldn't have minded a Hayate/Hermione but Hayate Harry sounds very interesting as well.

I wonder how good they will be at classes and how that will bug Hermione... I really want them to be good friends heh.

And of course, time to jump to the Sorting!
Rogue Devlin chapter 2 . 8/26
Wow this chapter was awesome.
First things first, Fate being acknowledged as Nanoha's prince is always heartwarming. I liked how she was so flustered about having Nanoha in her lap she was all oblivious for a while.

There are so many different "kinds" of magic in stories and the one you are bringing to the story for Nanoha, Fate and Hayate on HPs world is really well done.

Hayate always finds time to play matchmaker and tease Nanoha and Fate. It's a trait I love to read about on fics.

The wand selection process was quite entertaining. Nice touch having Nanoha and Fate have sister wands and the implications of a shared destiny. I do wonder what will come off the wands once their mission is over...

And finally, what a genius streak to consider a wand with Reinforce's hair as core. Some things are just meant to be.
Rogue Devlin chapter 1 . 8/25
Wow this surely is an amazing start for a wonderful journey.
Dumbledore's idea to use phoenix tears to see if that would help Nanoha's healing is brilliant. I think you chose a great moment to weave both worlds together.

The path is open for incredible adventures and experiences. I had never considered it but it so makes sense to have Nanoha, Fate and Hayate attend Hogwarts.

Excellent opening chapter!
Jose19 chapter 3 . 10/11/2018
Reinforce is important to Hayate but if 5 years have passed then the girl has moved on like in the canon.

Hayate actually created a Device using her soul like a mini version of Reinforce called Reinforce Kwei.

Hayate be warned is perverted in the canon she likes to grope the breasts of girls, and likes to peek at girls when they are nude.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 10/11/2018
The story merits a good amount of interest from me but I will warn you about Hayate.

Hayate in the series after Reinforce destroys herself inherits that power , and becomes a SS rank mage.

Hayate in terms of power is stronger than Harry and Voldemort, and Dumbledore combined she is considered a tactical nuclear weapon.

The biggest weakness is that she is a crappy fighter, and Nanoha is also stronger than Harry.

Fate and Nanoha are considered S rank mages, and mages when they reach this rank are given limiters to weaken their powers.

The reason is that their power affects the general population in a harmful way, and it affects the space, and Time dimensions they protect.

Fate is also by the way stronger than Harry because Nanoha is excellent with casting but Fate is dangerous in both close combat, and mid range fighting.
sondowth chapter 4 . 8/25/2018
Please update soon
foxchick1 chapter 5 . 6/11/2018
I can't wait to see what happens next
sondowth chapter 5 . 3/29/2018
Please update soon.
Harry Marshall chapter 5 . 10/25/2017
Rather liking this story, thus far; especially with the angle and pairing that you're going for. Looking forward to reading how it progresses!
norg chapter 4 . 10/13/2017
Oh. I hope u did not forget this story please update soon.
god of all chapter 5 . 9/14/2017
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Shadow-wolf78 chapter 5 . 8/21/2017
Loved it and very well done. Can't wait to see what happens next update soon thanks.
SonicAnime2010 chapter 5 . 8/21/2017
Always refreshing to see more nanoha xover stories.. though this one is not without faults, it's still a solid start . Bonus points for wtfpwning Malloy there.. looking forward to more
(Then again my own stories have their own faults, but i think my newest is addressing them)