Reviews for Hermione Granger: Sorceress Returning
rivia10 chapter 11 . 4/19
I've read all the stories from this series and I like them. and I'm very excited. how it continues. with the avengers and the ministry of magic. it would even be smarter of the ministry of magic. to leave the memories of the avengers as they are. and hermione do not lock up. Changing the memories of the avengers will not be that easy. she have no right to change the memories by thor. and I'm not sure if it's even possible. change the memories by vision. In any case, humanity will continue to develop very quickly. it is not possible. to keep secret the existences of magical people forever. at least not. of everyone People. certain beings and organizations will eventually experience the existence of magical people. That's just a matter of time. it can only remain secret. if there are organizations. who at least know about it. and prevent. that the truth in public becomes known. The ministry of magic will be sooner or later. with groups like the avengers. have to work together. if it is to remain secret. I was also very excited about hermione role in civil war. her integrations with tony are among my favorites and i wonder. and what role she will play in the tony and Steve. I hope that hermione meets doctor strange someday. I want to see her reaction. that there is a whole other kind of wizards on earth.
Nonnie chapter 11 . 3/16
Great writing, love the series. Should marvel kill off Steve in infinity war, please don't do the same in your fic. PLEAAASE!
danielap chapter 11 . 3/11
I LOVE LOVE loved this story. I absolutely love this crossover since the beginning! I kinda went out on a rage since I read the next chapter would only be out when Infinity War is out but that’s only two months from now so I guess I’m cool-ISH with that. Excited!
Nonny24601 chapter 11 . 3/9
I remember reading the first three parts of this series and absolutely loving them and didn't want to read the fourth one before having seen Guardians. And now I've finally read part four and five and HOLY SHIT WHAT IS THIS AMAZING INCREDIBLE FIC WRITING? I absolutely love it, even though it hurts like hell. I usually don't like crossovers all that much, but you've managed to combine the HP and Marvel universes perfectly!
Therefore I completely understand your need to wait for Infinity War to continue writing. When we get sheer perfection in return, I can only be really happy. I have literally been squealing for every Hermione/Steve interaction.
I wonder how Wanda will be written in the next instalments, considering her powers are close those of the magical community. Will she play a role in Hermione's hearing? I also wonder how Hermione's eventual imprisonment will influence the events of Civil War...
Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing this amazingness! I'm looking forward to reading the next part in the series 3
Mol chapter 11 . 3/5
This Is literally a fantastic series. Hermione is awesome AND in charceter. Steve and all the other MCU charceters personalities are intact.
I really enjoyed this series to date and have read it a few times. It just gets better and better.
I cant wait to read the civil war I know its going to be brillant.
And finally good luck and happy writing!
Harry-Potter-Addict-595 chapter 11 . 3/5
I've stayed up all weekend reading the whole series and I've got to say they are brilliant I can't wait for the continuation. Thanks.
WinterOrion chapter 11 . 2/17
I’m so glad I found your series with this amazing crossover! You’ve done such a fantastic job fleshing out all of the different characters. Well done! I’ll be watching for your fic after Infinity War comes out for sure though I was hoping that you’d somehow tie in Thor: Ragnarok which is a film i absolutely love. I’m a sucker for Loki, mischief and all. Guess I’ll just have to wait. :)
Sara The Lady Dalian chapter 1 . 2/5
How amazing is this series, I've read straight through in two days and now I'm constantly checking your profile to see when the next one goes up. I can't wait! This is such a fabulous take on both worlds. I love how you've taken Hermione and filtered through her personality to refine what was already there, and had her utilize what she has to deal with the most amazing situations possible. I have a question, though. Are her parents really dead? Was it them or simulacum/polyjuice/stage makeup/look alike?
SeaWitch225 chapter 11 . 1/23
Dont know how i will live life waiting for the next one. How have i lived without this series so far? Cant wait!
SeaWitch225 chapter 10 . 1/23
Not ready for the last chapter...
SeaWitch225 chapter 9 . 1/23
WHAT!
SeaWitch225 chapter 7 . 1/23
Well at least it's not only her secret that is out!
SeaWitch225 chapter 1 . 1/23
Gaaah. His letters pulled at my heart.
VioletBuckbeak chapter 11 . 1/21
Hi! I just read all your Hermione/marvel stories and they are fantastic! I have been a bad reader and not left reviews yet, but I will, I just had to know where the story went next! Even though I've watched all the movies your twist on it is still so exciting and moving and gosh, I could gush forever. The beginning of this one, I bawled. Alot Anyway moving on...
If I had to pick one thing missing, it would be Tony findig out exactly what Azkaban means. I think he needs that moments of *Oh! That's why she hid it from us!* I thought it was coming after Harry asked her why she didn't tell them but then it never came.
Anyway, great stories and can't wait for the next one!
Sara The Lady Dalian chapter 11 . 1/19
NO! I just read through all if these stories in three days; you can't leave it here! Please!