Reviews for The Blessing
debslmac chapter 22 . 14m
deadliestdistractionRN chapter 19 . 58m
I dont think he was scatterbrained as much as in shock of having his eyes opened to Elizabeth's unfair treatment of Edward. I just think Carlisle didnt want to think the worst until he actually saw it for himself.
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 22 . 1h
I can't wait for Carlisle to speak.
LunaSova85 chapter 22 . 1h
I'm loving this story so far! I'm glad that Carlisle and Elizabeth are getting a divorce! Maybe once he meets Esme or whoever, Edward will finally get the mother figure that he deserves! Hopefully the more love that is shown to him, the more he can easily accept that he deserves to be loved no matter his past! So cute that Charlie calls him Da! You are doing a wonderful job with this story!
tff000 chapter 22 . 1h
glad carlisle is seeing things clearly. wonder if there'll be an esme in his future
neelix lee chapter 22 . 2h
Ah :) :(
madas chapter 22 . 2h
what a fantastic chapter, so sympathetically written.
cullengirl08 chapter 22 . 3h
All I have to say about Elizabeth leaving is good riddance. She was horrible to Edward for all of his life and now Carlisle has finally figured it out as well. i'm more than happy that she is gone.

And I'm glad that Carlisle heard Charlie call Edward Da. And even he agreed that that's what he is to Charlie. A father. It doesn't make a difference at all that he's not his biological father.
Romana973 chapter 22 . 4h
Thanks for a great update!
valentinesgenie chapter 22 . 4h
As always good work see you next time take care...
lillianolivia.white chapter 22 . 4h
I love that Charlie is calling Edward Da. Its so sweet. Actually theres someone better out there for Carlsile. I know it. I think Elizabeth is mental. How could you mot love you child?
lovedwardalways chapter 22 . 4h
I love that Charlie says da. I think it for the best that his parents are getting a divorce. He need to finally see that Bella is lucky to have him.
Vivi H88 chapter 22 . 4h
Great chapter can't wait till the next one
Rebadams7 chapter 22 . 4h
It's got to be a little bit soul crushing to see the harsh reality of the examination of what has been going on in your house under your very nose for years.
R
sherylb chapter 22 . 5h
I think there's more to his mother's story. Was Seth even Carlisle's son?
1,275 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »