Reviews for The Blessing
lizhobbs1974 chapter 15 . 10/8
Ya but, I bet soft spoken Edward is Dirty Talker Edward Between The Sheets JS
I think its crap when people blame their childhood on their crappy choices in life. I had a shitty childhood but as an adult i know right from wrong...its a copout
kezcullen chapter 62 . 4/1
fantastic job bella laying into elizabeth...she is a piece of work!
twimima7 chapter 6 . 2/13
Love the story and Edwards point of view for a good change, a little bit teary but it's nice to see the affection of the Prodigal son returning home in the arms of his father.
Zveka chapter 71 . 2/10
Excellent story; love it!
cullensgypsy chapter 28 . 2/4
I'm sorry but..."I ejaculated on her back!"
Happy, but sad.
dashundra89 chapter 60 . 11/20/2018
Sooo, Paul killed Seth. Right?!
annie.jo.marie chapter 73 . 11/15/2018
Beautiful story. Definitely published material. I’d love to see the date scene from Bella’s perspective. Or maybe some of Bella’s backstory with Liam, cause I feel like there was way more.
RosalieHale237 chapter 73 . 11/10/2018
this is the best story ever i can't wait to read more of your stories :D
RingTheBella chapter 33 . 8/31/2018
That's 2 places (Pizza MondoJuniper Swim) that you mentioned that we really do have here in Bend, so now I have to askdid you research the town or have you been to Bend before?
RingTheBella chapter 31 . 8/31/2018
I have been enjoying this story greatly so far and here's an extra thumbs up for the mention of Bend Oregon, where I currently live.
Fan of Yours chapter 4 . 8/9/2018
This story so far reminds me of Casey Neisat's life before he was famous... BTW Casey is an AWESOME youtuber that vlogs and stuff! Make sure to check out his channel And i know i am pretty late but this story is going good so far... I am on chapter 4 xD
canada02 chapter 72 . 8/2/2018
Merveilleuse histoire qui a fait sombrer des mouchoirs
Merci de l’avoir partager et de la laisser sur le comité
A bientôt