Reviews for The Blessing
Kayanns chapter 72 . 4/12/2018
CONGRATULATIONS ! WELL DESERVED ! THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I'VE READ. I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU.
ChristyWIX chapter 72 . 4/12/2018
Congratulations! And, thank you for this note. I have just pre-ordered it from Amazon. YAY!
Angelmagnet chapter 72 . 4/12/2018
I went to amazon and checked it out, it says its book 1, how many books in the series and how long do we have to wait for the next book?
ellekat08 chapter 72 . 4/12/2018
Congratulations!
glorinapattinson chapter 72 . 4/12/2018
Congratulations! I am sure it Is going to be a great success! Lots of love from your fan from México!
tululah chapter 72 . 4/12/2018
Thanks for not pulling this story. I will support your novel because you gave us a heads up and you are not forgetting your free readers. So many authors make me feel used in their method of pulling and publishing. Great story.
twilightnaley19 chapter 71 . 4/11/2018
Enjoyed reading this story.
glo4twilight chapter 28 . 4/10/2018
aww reunited with charlie how cuuute
glo4twilight chapter 27 . 4/5/2018
wow i am so glad i waited to read this! Mmmmm mm! that was frickin awesome! yeah hmm! uh huh! there's gonna be no stopping them now! lol love it
Fanslashtic chapter 71 . 4/5/2018
Beautiful story! Thank You for sharing it with us!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/3/2018
i think it's awesome that she invited them to dinner and kinda cute that edward is a bit nervous! he does need his confidence built up and i think bella is just the right person to help him
glo4twilight chapter 26 . 4/4/2018
You know what?!i just knew id get to the juicy part when i got to work! Dammit!lol. And i know this will be totes NSFW! So I'm gonna wait till i get home before i read any further. I do not want to be caught breathing hot n heavy at work or falling off my chair due to edward liquifying my bones, over these two sexin it up haha. Yeah lol.
glo4twilight chapter 25 . 4/4/2018
Ohhhhh that was so interesting. Was that esme? Ohhhh must read on. Love your work.
glo4twilight chapter 24 . 4/4/2018
Haha guy time! That was good. So I'm thinking that obviously edward is not her son. She's such a fucking bitch!
glo4twilight chapter 23 . 4/4/2018
it's good that he now knows other people and great that it's bellas family. their daughter is so cute too
5,290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »