Reviews for The Blessing
ReBernardi chapter 2 . 4/16/2017
What a cold mother... who's she?
I'm struggling with portrait the non canon family... lol
Love the visual of this tattooward!
ReBernardi chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
Interesting beginning!
Kerrion chapter 2 . 4/16/2017
Wow his mom is a giant bitch. Why would she hate her own child? Is it Esme' ?
lushloulou chapter 2 . 4/16/2017
I love it and can't wait for the next chappie cheers Lou
biblepam chapter 2 . 4/16/2017
I imagine it will be a long road mostly uphill for quite a while, but hopefully Edward will show them his child rearing capabilities and his mom will come to care for the remaining son she has once more
biblepam chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
Looking forward to following along..
sholtsclaw698 chapter 2 . 4/16/2017
loving the story so far
rclaurel chapter 2 . 4/16/2017
excellent. can not wait for this to unfold
rclaurel chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
interesting start
Tiffany chapter 2 . 4/16/2017
How horrible that his mom is making this all so much harder than it has to be. Families should pull together not tear each other apart. Can't wait for more!
Tiffany chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
Can't wait to read more!
denninelli chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
could be very interesting
Sunshine1220 chapter 2 . 4/16/2017
They seem to be bonding... Now if his mom would have just a little faith in him. Looks like it'll be a rocky road for them. Thanks for sharing!
Sunshine1220 chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
Good start! You've got two of my fav's here...daddyward and tattward. Looking forward to more!
banshee69 chapter 2 . 4/16/2017
I'm really disliking Edward's mother. What is her name? I get she's lost one son but pushing the other away and trying to make him feel unworthy isn't gonna help anything. It won't bring Seth back to her. I'm looking forward to when she has to admit she was wrong about Edward's capability of caring for his nephew, now son, Charlie. Edward has a game plan, finding a job and settling them into their own house.

Sherry