Reviews for The Blessing
Patriciadiane chapter 5 . 1/3/2021
So he sees a beauty... His father seems a bit more human. He is fighting hi demons
Patriciadiane chapter 4 . 1/3/2021
Edward is something special. His brutal honesty is hardly judging himself.
Patriciadiane chapter 3 . 1/3/2021
Edward is self-reflective and owns his mistakes. Was his brother always the blessed child? Edward loves Charlie and that is what is truly important.
Patriciadiane chapter 2 . 1/3/2021
Wow - his mother is so horrible
Guest chapter 57 . 12/29/2020
Why did she say his son and not our son
Romina 19 chapter 1 . 12/26/2020
Hola y gracias por dejar que sea traducida
deangirl1996 chapter 74 . 11/25/2020
I enjoyed this AU story so much. To me you didn't need outtakes here on fanfiction but they were fun to read.
deangirl1996 chapter 67 . 11/25/2020
I feel so bad for Paul in this chapter. Oh deal he just shot Edward by accident. Maybe this time Paul will call for help this time so Edward won't have the same fate.
deangirl1996 chapter 55 . 11/25/2020
Best chapter yet!
deangirl1996 chapter 49 . 11/25/2020
I have to admit I hated her for a bit. I mean I was at first at the beginning of the story is that does she realize she has, well had, being that Seth is dead, two sons not just one but another that's alive?! I think he should give Elizabeth a chance to still remain in his life biological mother or not because well she raised him as though her own but this is your story so oh well.
deangirl1996 chapter 32 . 11/25/2020
How did I not see that coming? I'm glad it finally happened though.
deangirl1996 chapter 28 . 11/25/2020
Charlie is so cute with the '"Da da"'. I tried writing my Dean as a four year old in my story called 'Mary vs. Yellow eyes' as a literal four year old. Is a four year old able to have a clear vocabulary of words? I wasn't sure. I don't know if you respond to reviews.
deangirl1996 chapter 27 . 11/25/2020
This is so well written especially scenes like this! Why doesn't he just tell her he loves her? I get though, it's probably too soon. Plus I wouldn't know anyway. I've never had a boyfriend but I'm still young, I'm in my twenties so I wouldn't really know how long it should take before the 'I love you' is suppose to happen but they always say you'll know when the right time comes so there's that. I'm rambling so I'll stop and that's personal but I'll leave it here but did I mention this is well detailed and well written? That's pretty much the best thing to say of your writing I think.
deangirl1996 chapter 13 . 11/25/2020
Does Paul look like Seth supposedly?
abbyweyr chapter 64 . 9/30/2020