Reviews for The Age of Fire
Damunyo chapter 1 . 5/16
please update. I've been loving the story so much!
queenmancilla13 chapter 24 . 4/5
i love this story. please update!
I may or may not be reading in hopes of seeing more of the mind parts. It so amazing. O and the rest of the story is amazing as well.
Moosedrool chapter 24 . 3/7
Holy mother of awesome. This story is a treasure and as a less known ship, I really appreciate the hard work you put into it. It was really lovely and can’t wait for the finishing touches
Useful76 chapter 24 . 3/6
Excellent read. Especially considering half these characters I have no idea about. So to keep my interest that long and caring about what happens to them, bravo. I'm definitely interested about how long you plan to keep Marco in the dimension. The full 16 years? And dear God what will happen when Star finally shows up 8 mins later.

I think what I like most is this story illustrates just how much of a life Marco led in those 8 minutes. The show just glosses right over it but he had the experience of a hardened bad ass just erased from his mind. He's lived, loved and moved on from his past life. Then he suddenly finds out no one knew he was gone in that time. What a mind trip. For your story though, I wonder how Hekapoo will react when Marco is faced with returning to Star or staying with her. Gonna be fun.
Useful76 chapter 2 . 3/4
Loving this.
Mathew5641 chapter 25 . 1/7
Understandable it is difficult to write a story if you lost the passion for it hopefully one day you will come back to the story if not I'm betting many of us will still say how amazing the story has been to read I wish you good luckand I hope we meet in the halls of Valhalla and drink with the kings
Mr. Haziq chapter 25 . 1/6
Um... good on you...?
Go for a walk lad, and look deep into yourself on how you looked deep into yourself.
James chapter 24 . 12/1/2017
Aww don't want it to end yet.
Didn't think I was going to enjoy it so much but it evolved nicely over time. :)
infadinityfollower chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
Pretty good~
TheReaperJ chapter 18 . 11/7/2017
Wow...
TheReaperJ chapter 17 . 11/6/2017
Oh that ending was so badass, wish you would have gone into details on how to disfigure her body was.

Like was there a bolt though her forehead blowing everything out from the back or was her upper torso ripped to pieces. That would have gotten my blood pumping lol.
TheReaperJ chapter 16 . 11/6/2017
I'm not sure why I picture Hekapoo wearing the Princess Bubblegum business suit but it really seemed to fit her.

You've done an amazing job on feeling in these unknown characters little jokes along the way.

The color blind thing got me pretty good and then Marco talking about being the red team. Surprised you didn't mention anything about his red hoodie.
TheReaperJ chapter 15 . 11/5/2017
Look at Marco manning up... after peeing his pants like a little girl lol. Love how he ran away after blowing out Hekapoo's flame. That ending with him yelling back at the female for giving away his position was priceless.

Shell shock... now that's something I haven't heard in years. I believe it was the frist trem used for PTSD after WWI. Great little touch that makes the story more real.

Not sure what's all up with the random charters but they do make the story more interesting.