Reviews for Resistance
Nev'sRemembrall chapter 1 . 1/28/2018
Augusta Longbottom is my spirit animal. More, please!
LadyMuis chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
This is so fun to read! In the original books we see how thing are going with the Golden Trio but they gloss over that happens at Hogwarts when they are in Horcrux hunt. This a very nice outtake on what could have happens and seems pretty much canon to me. When I have time I will certainly read the other two chapters!
whitetiger91 chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
CONGRATULATIONS! Your story has won the category of 'Book of the Year' in The Golden Snitch's annual awards! :)
Anon chapter 3 . 5/31/2017
This chapter makes me sooo happy! I hope Snape went really overboard with his letter describing Neville's actions in detail. I think that would make Augusta frame the letter.
Anon chapter 2 . 5/31/2017
The book Ernie always was exasperating, but you make him sound human and a tiny bit endearing
Anon chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
I really like the interaction between these three. Considering the prompt I think you did brilliantly
potternut190 chapter 3 . 5/20/2017
Great scenes and the final one was certainly the best!
bas bleu chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
THANK YOU THANK YOU!

I've been a silent fan of your stories for years and I just had to write in when I realized you were going to be filling in the gap with Dumbledore's Army content. This is actually how I discovered the realm of fan fiction. Back around the time the final (8th) movie came out. I was so excited that they were making two - even though generally I find the practice to be a money grab - because I assumed they'd fill in the extra time with some insight into what was happening with Neville, Ginny, Luna and the others at Hogwarts while Harry and Co were off adventuring. I was so disappointed when they didn't that I started searching for more stories online. What a world I found! I am so grateful for your contributions of the greater Potterverse.

I'm also absolutely enjoying the James and Me story as you have been re-developing it. I can't wait to find out what sort of malfeasance or worse the Drakeshaugh 7 witnessed when Annie was 13.

Tiny note: there's a typo in this chapter - after Myrtle introduces herself and Ginny replies "I do, too" when I think she means "I have, too."

I love the detail and characterization in your work ... and the humor. Please keep Anna Charlton swearing! Thanks again!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/9/2017
That chapter actually made my day. Also made me want to cry a little bit. Gorgeous writing.
Lilyp chapter 3 . 5/8/2017
Augusta is amazing. Thanks Merlin Healer Bibby knew just what to do and how to help the Longbottoms.
Lilyp chapter 2 . 5/8/2017
Sometimes you have to learn to lie properly in order to save people. Go Ernie
Lilyp chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
It will be great to know a bit more about Deathly Hallows' year in Hogwarts. Quite well written, as always. But isn't Smith's name Zacharias?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/6/2017
excellent, as usual. ngayonatkailanman
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 3 . 5/5/2017
Interesting.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 3 . 5/2/2017
That was awesome! I never even thought about Frank and Alice, but yeah, somebody would have needed to save them. Augusta Longbottom should get the award for most awesome off-screen moment in Book 7, so it's nice seeing her get some "screen-time."