Reviews for Everyday Moments
NB313 chapter 23 . 10/16
surely she framed rose because she was jealous of her n dimitri...otherwise she could have framed anyone else...some unknown guardian...
Butttons chapter 23 . 10/9
Nice.
Indiana Jones 1935 chapter 23 . 10/8
Great chapter.
debpreato chapter 23 . 10/6
I always felt that Tasha wanted to frame Rose to get rid of her so she could have Dimitri also to get revenge at Rose for taking Dimitri from her but this also adds an interesting twist to things that I never really thought about thank you for this chapter excellent job
Marion Ravenwood chapter 23 . 10/6
Sweet.
katnipsc chapter 23 . 10/6
I don't know why, but this chapter drew me to tears. Well written, the emotions were quite strong and well portrayed! I liked the conversation between abe and dimitri, given the fact that they had once suffered from similar situations. Dimitris words here were quite in the character, and the final part was heartbreaking but nicely put! Great going! Keep it up! Definitely one of the best chapters here!
katnipsc chapter 22 . 9/30
Wow! Id didn't like the chapter! I loved it! Specially the part with olive and neil! Well put, jill meeting her family, conversation between lissa and jill, rose and dimitri, well done! I enjoyed reading it!
Messenger777 chapter 1 . 9/30
If you can see what's happening in the world today, since it's all over and the problems are only getting worse, just know that these are the end times; the days Jesus warned about. He gave us signs to look for which can be found in Matthew 24 in the bible and told us to watch. To not let these times come upon you unaware.

Understand that the rapture is at hand and can happen any moment. Jesus is coming like a thief in the night and you do not want to be left behind.

I encourage you all to come out of this world and to seek the father in heaven while he may be found since 1 John 2:17 tells us in the written word of god aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

A lot of popular anime, games, movies, books and etc is of the devil. You don't want to be indulging in something that has no place in the kingdom of heaven since it will only hinder your walk with Christ. 1 John 2:15-17 and James 4:4 is important to remember since you can't be holding hands with the world and Jesus.

Realize that fiction by definition is "invention or fabrication as opposed to fact" along with other definitions out there... and you want to be careful. I use to be a fanfic writer myself but I gave up a lot of things because a lot of it was related or connected to the world.

There is nothing wrong with writing... but when you're writing about worldly things or fabricating stuff, you're putting yourself in danger since we're to walk in truth. Liars won't inherit the kingdom of heaven so you want to make sure you're speaking truth at all times.

Jesus told us at John 14:23-24 that if you love him then you'd obey his teaching. He also says at John 14:15 that if you love him then to keep his commandments.

I'd get away from fan fiction altogether and focus on your relationship with Jesus Christ since it's important but that's a decision you will have to make.

Just know that all the issues going on in the world has already been foretold in the bible.

If you are awake and aware to everything going on, then please: seek the father in heaven, repent of your sins, let go of this world and follow Jesus as mentioned at Matthew 10:37-38; everything we need to know is in the word of god so please read the bible for yourself. You don't want to be deceived since a lot of churches out there isn't doing what they should be doing.

Know that there isn't much time left but don't adopt the spirit of fear since greater is he that is in you than what is in the world. You need faith since without it, it's impossible to please the father in heaven so never let the devil steal that or your peace. Just draw close to the father in heaven and he will draw close to you.

Jehovah is the god of Abraham, Issac and Jacob but nobody comes to the father but through the son Jesus Christ so you want to accept and follow him since it's by his blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven.

Take care and keep your eyes on Jesus. You want to be ready. Unless you're born of water and the Spirit, you won't see the Kingdom of God.
stardreamer2608 chapter 22 . 9/30
Absolutely loved the chapter please continue to update can't wait for more.
Mrs.DamonS chapter 22 . 9/30
It was great! Rather long, which is good some times, but there was so much crammed into one chapter, it could have easily been split into two. Another thing, why was Eddie reassigned? It's not unusual for guardians to date their charge.
Swimming the Same Deep Waters chapter 22 . 9/30
Cute - except Randall, of course!
xfangurlx chapter 18 . 9/27
Wow. So well thought. Amazing chapter! ;)
xfangurlx chapter 9 . 9/27
Equilibrium. My mind literally imploded with chemistry and physics, what better than finding some nice vocab in what you read... Nice job! ;D
xfangurlx chapter 6 . 9/27
Mind blowing *claps*
xfangurlx chapter 4 . 9/27
Beautifully written. Love how you’ve portrayed Dimitri’s past, after all he remains Mr Mystery all throughout the series and after... Great job so far (: