Reviews for Everyday Moments
Pheldda chapter 8 . 8/21
You write this so beautifully, I feel like crying. This is a really good interpretation of all three characters and Tasha is not presented as a total screw. Love it.
Are you still working on this one?
Cellorules chapter 1 . 1/30
Well, it seems like I will need to do some work before accepting any requests as a beta, so never mind that. But this story is amazing.
Cellorules chapter 1 . 1/30
Bluegoldrose-
I wouldn't mind being a beta for you. This story is AMAZING. The only little hitch is that I don't exactly know what to do to be able to beta, so that may be something we need to discuss if you take my offer. You don't have to accept by any means.
ginabowman2005 chapter 20 . 10/13/2018
I'm a grandparent raising grandchildren so I know that Olena, Yeva, and Dimitri's sisters and their families would be amazing for this little one but having their own parents that love them is such a wonderful thought. I think Oksana and Mark are great choices.
ginabowman2005 chapter 19 . 10/13/2018
I wish they'd blow up the cave system. I know they destroy mountains to create paths for highways and increasing the size of cities so I wish they'd just blow up the caves so there'd never be another threat like that one again.
ginabowman2005 chapter 18 . 10/13/2018
The Moroi Keepers had kids with both Dhampir and humans. I love Karina and the whole new outlook you gave us on Guardian mental health. When one is treated like a slave and is brought up to think of themselves as "slaves/protectors" then they grow up and go into the world with their charges, they start to see how the rest of the world lives. They have to have epiphanies where they realized they are nothing but property like you said.

Most people don't have the knowledge from Sociology and Psychology classes to see how this society is very different than our own. Rose was dropped off at the academy at age 4, she has her duty preached to her every single day multiple times. That it's her duty to have an affair and produce more dhampir children to fill the need of future guardians.

She doesn't leave the campus for years, years! When the Dragomirs do take her with them it's not every vacation and it's not every holiday. Her whole world is isolated from the human world, once she and Lissa go out and experience it there were no truer words than those said by Rose to Stan Alto that the human world wasn't like they'd been taught.

She was brainwashed into believing she has no rights to love, to live, to even have money or property, she is nothing but to be a shield between walking death and some person who thinks she is replaceable as a chipped glass on the dinner table.

I love this chapter. Very much. I often think of this chapter when I'm reading the books or other fanfiction stories and they're talking about being a guardian. I can't imagine how the people who survive even into their 20's or 30's deal with this life.
ginabowman2005 chapter 17 . 10/13/2018
Our local library has the rosetta program for learning Russian. I think it would be fun to learn, at least common communications. Only so I can understand what Danila Kozlovsky says in his interviews and on his posts/videos.
ginabowman2005 chapter 16 . 10/13/2018
I think this chapter is very heartfelt. You thought a great deal about what it would feel like and you got that feeling across very well.
ginabowman2005 chapter 10 . 10/12/2018
I loved Adrian's Lost Chapter, it was the bridge I needed between the VA series and Bloodlines. This conversation is soooo important because we see Jill and the others heading off to the other place right away. Jill had to be very frightened. Rose talking to her surely helped her figure out it was going to be okay.
ginabowman2005 chapter 8 . 10/12/2018
This part of the book always makes me tear up. When they find out where Rose and the gang are and they're walking up to the front door, and it's quiet. Christian has told them what he knew and we had to know they expected novices to have been killed. Dimitri has to be feeling the worse fear he'd ever felt, worse than anything because he loves her most.

I think you did an excellent job with this chapter and it was so long and wonderful too!
ginabowman2005 chapter 6 . 10/12/2018
This chapter was so perfect.
ginabowman2005 chapter 3 . 10/12/2018
This chapter fits in so well when I think Adrian's Lost Chapter fits in the timeline. After the coronation, but I always think Rose and Dimitri went to Russia after Adrian had left Court with Jill and the others. But it's not important "when" the trip to Russia happened, but your story of "what" was going on during this interlude between the coronation and them going off to college, this is very well thought out.
ginabowman2005 chapter 1 . 10/12/2018
I am glad they're going to let Olena know he's alive. I didn't really care for Homecoming, it didn't fill my need for that family reunion like I'd hoped it would. I needed him to spend quality time with his family and to spend a bit of time with Mark and Oksana, nothing else.
krnarreola chapter 28 . 8/25/2018