Reviews for Everyday Moments
Just caught up!
Great story!
Can’t wait for more!
VAlover10 chapter 2 . 8/10
Hey are you ever going to finish this story because I love it and I need to know how it ends so please please update soon
Alalalalana chapter 21 . 7/26
Something I never understood was how Sonya was able to get off killing someone to become Strigoi? Did I miss something in the books? Is that a daft thing to say?

Anyway, I may have teared up at dinner reading the cave part, two chapters ago, and these new moments are fast becoming one of my fav fics. It’s a nice change of pace to the usual ones I read, and it’s nice to have little things cleared up, even if it is your take on them, they’re wonderful.
Alalalalana chapter 11 . 7/26
I really enjoyed this chapter, I mean I enjoy them all but it was an unexpected POV I’ve not come across yet. Thanks!
Princess Cissy Cullen-Belikov chapter 28 . 7/16
Soooooooooooooo I basically binge read this so now I have two fabrics to wait on. Why did I do this to my self? *sigh* It's a great story so it's OK that I suffer. Can't wait for the next chapter.
masen-cullen96 chapter 28 . 7/10
Love every bit of this! Hopefully you get to updat soon- can't wait for the next update
JuiceWillis chapter 28 . 6/21
Will this one be a'coming back in a soonish fashion? It is missed.
linni00 chapter 28 . 6/7
Hope you write another chapter soon! You are one of the few people here who seems to intend to finish their post-LS stories, and your story are so good :)
AmayaBlack chapter 28 . 5/1
Omg! I’m so excited to continue seeing other POVs about this part!
Ana chapter 28 . 4/30
You have done a great job so far! I hope you finish the story sometime!
VAlover10 chapter 1 . 4/30
Oh my god! Please update soon I am so hooked on this story it is amazing
ginabowman2005 chapter 28 . 4/29
Very good! Can't wait for another chapter!
stardreamer2608 chapter 28 . 4/29
Loved the chapter please continue to update can't wait for more. I'll beta for you.
katnipsc chapter 28 . 4/29
Loved the chapter and the story sounds amazing!
JZIBE chapter 28 . 4/29
I love all the work and details you put in every chapter. Curious to see how you write the shooting and the aftermath.