Reviews for sweat drips, love sticks
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 9/30
This was just perfect!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 9/6
that was so sweet :)
DarkMignonette chapter 1 . 6/5
Sorry I'm dumb, my email account is old and I don't check it like I should, and my tumblr is cluttered I guess, don't know how I didn't see it. Anyways OMG GREAT WRITING!

I love the title! I loved all of these ideas omg, and you're a great writer anyways of course. Such a sweet story it's reads sooo satisfying to the otp feels! Thanks sooo much for writing. I needed the extra boost today. I'm so glad someone else shares my love for them lol. Idk if it's that your headcanons are similar to mine but it's probably from the show as well because you write them SO GREAT! My particular favorites, well I love them all but the pink cafe lol that's cute af XD. The confrontation with the other punks, I loved that too! The umbrella part...awwww omg. Kuwabara LOL! I love Kuwabara. Good job on him as well. "Do you think I'm pretty?" Haha I love to see Yusuke sweat over shit like that. Omg I love the idea of pocky! LOL ATSUKO. Well that makes sense. I know she doesn't want them to repeat her mistakes and she acts like Keiko is her daughter too. But Yusuke's like, wtf mom? XD The suggestive scenes I thought were well written and sexy while sticking within the rating(I get carried away sometimes lol!) Potato is random af, I agree with you. 10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND! I will re-read a lot. Thanks for another beautiful Yu/Kei art contribution my friend.
clandestine.elegance chapter 1 . 5/18
I love this so much! I like the idea of them doing couple-y things and him being in denial - him going to the girly shop with her or holding her umbrella. And how Keiko just accepts him - and how much he needs that and depends on it. One of my favorite scenes is when he emerges from the cave with the long hair and Keiko immediately recognizes him and launches herself onto him. Also, I ilke how you refer to her as Puu's favorite person. ;) Also I loved the wedding list thing - that she excluded anyone who'd doubted him. I'm also rather fond of "Market," since that scene with Chuu is one of my favorite ones. :) Also, #29, I really like this and i think it is interesting. When Keiko throws herself onto him when he first appears to her in his "demon form," she has some thought about how it suits him. I like the idea that not only does she accept him in all forms but also that she might find it attractive.

sooooooooooo good! thanks for writing!
Woodrokiro chapter 1 . 4/30
I
LOVE
THIS.
My heart sings with joy whenever I see a good NEW fic for these two because? Thank god. Their relationship is so sweet and pure and underrated and HOT they deserve all the love. And you nailed it!
WriterFreak001 chapter 1 . 4/25
I enjoyed this immensely! :3

Where did you get that prompt list?
Most Everyone's Madd Here chapter 1 . 4/18
love this! so sweet! my favorite couple period! never gets old!
Mokuren77 chapter 1 . 4/17
I am always, ALWAYS, glad to see an update from you! I am definitely late to the game with Yusuke/Keiko but they are so great as a couple (and as characters) that I love reading about them. Thanks for writing more!
Star Charter chapter 1 . 4/17
Love this! Super cute and very in character for them. Keep up the great work!