Reviews for Mysterious First Time
Uzumaki spiral chapter 6 . 7/15
You did a great job of writing this story thanks although i would love if you made an epilogue of say 2-4chapters of them going to college and that kind of stuff.
Uzumaki spiral chapter 5 . 7/15
Cute lemon you did well
Uzumaki spiral chapter 4 . 7/15
What a mystery i think he went to a love hotel? Let's find out...
Uzumaki spiral chapter 3 . 7/15
You write this story just like how the anime artists would... I think
Uzumaki spiral chapter 2 . 7/15
Good development
Uzumaki spiral chapter 1 . 7/15
Cute as hell this anime left me wanting for more and now i got MORE!
Lord Osiris the Destroyer chapter 6 . 5/5
This is probably one of the best fanfics that I've ever read! It really felt like the manga/anime, much unlike many that I've read.
Y-2013 chapter 1 . 3/3
Hey there, you might not want to do this, but I was wondering if anyone could Nazo no Kanojo X fanfics of Akira x harem, with Urabe as the main girl. But I wonder how many girls were interested in Akira?
Kotano-Chan chapter 6 . 7/31/2017
Hey~ ZERO kun. Congratulation on your first finished fanfic! It was certainly amazing. And I'm sure that as time passes it will turn out to be one of the best MGFX fanfic in the fanfiction community. You know what? This chapter felt like the ending of a Light novel! Or at least a volume of a LN... somehow. Yes. It did! Or I should say it gave the same feeling the ending the anime gave? Whatever, I'm really happy for Tsurabe. They do indeed make a cute couple.
Ahh~ who thought the lord of lemons was so talented...

I loved the way the plot of the chapter turned out. Best parts were: The dream, The solved mystery of the voice and the half-proposal scene. Yeah I loved these parts the most. (0.0) But... the idea of... keeping each other's underwear... was a little odd(for me only)... Hey! Its completely fine! Its a mysterious fanfic after all. I am impressed that how Urabe prepared for everything. Also I wonder that how their life would be like when they are married~... Won't that be great? Btw, you said that in future you "may" write one more chapter(as you said 'if')... so what about putting it as a epilogue or a sequel?... Okay, it was just a suggestion. Forget if you don't want to... Anyways, a last time...

*claps* For the author who did this amazing fanfic. And also...
*claps again* For the guest who suggested this. I mean... you said 50-50, right?
It was amazing! Live happy for eternity, Tsurabe. (and Louito4eva!)
See ya!
Mathew5641 chapter 6 . 7/29/2017
I really enjoyed your story I'm not the best person to give reviews for this type a story all I can say is I really enjoyed it it was a nice story to read keep up the amazing work can't wait to see what other wonderful stories that you will make
Guest chapter 6 . 7/29/2017
I personally love mgx and your story is like the amazing continuation of that story...but there is some thing still missing while yeah their relationship progressed deeply, there is still the thing of...why is urabe so odd? And before people say because she just is, let's do a theory, a manga theory! Urabe lives with her mom so that's clue one of their is a problem in her mom and dads relationship. Now the dads house is a good sized awesome house at the beach...urabe and her moms are a apt. Urabes mom is never home which meens shes working to pay bills and stuff like crazy. Urabe keeps sizors in her panties a huge defense measure and is a expert at quickly unleashing them... Plus she hates physical contact. Is oddly shy but very serious. I think she was raped by her father personaly but idk...let me know what you guys think I am Redshamin please let me know what you guys think of my theory
Guest chapter 6 . 7/29/2017
reply from ZERO PEACE:
And to the guest who asked me to do this story, I would also like to give my thanks to you for introducing MGX to me. It's because of you that this story can be born into the fanfiction community so I would like to give you half of the credit for making it happen. Hey, 50-50 it's a fair deal right? Oh and about Urabe being on top, well... please read below. Anyway, hope to hear from you soon. I really want to know your opinion.

And... I guess that's all. I'm going to close the curtain to this story. It has been a great adventure and all to make this happen, but it's time to put an end to it.

However... if and only if I somehow got a new spark of idea in the future, maybe I will add a new chapter to the story, perhaps a lemon with Urabe being on top this time. Emphasize the if and maybe. But for now, it's time to say goodbye. So, goodbye readers!

reply to ZERO PEACE:
ooh so your saying that you want me to give you an idea on making a sequel to my requested, hmm that might make a good idea. i'll see what i can do for you and i might try my best, oh in fact an idea came to me that i think you'll find interesting, only this sequel is not just involving akiraXmikoto and their lemons, its also going to have ayuko oka and kouhei ueno having their first time too, im sure that might make things really spicy and sweet too ;) but i might share some detail of how the sequel's first chapter is going to be like. urabe and oka are having lunch and oka tastes urabes drool and notices that mikoto and akira slept together and oka explains about ueno and oka's first time, including that part when oka is on top, which gave urabe the feeling of wanting to be on top. i hope this idea might make things very interesting. and great job on this request fanfic i asked dude ;)
Pavise chapter 2 . 7/27/2017
It's such a strange sensation: after loving Mysterious Girlfriend X for over four years, I'm finally reading a competent Mysterious Girlfriend X fanfiction. Kudos to you for giving this archive something worth the read.

However, I do have a few nit-picks. Here's some advice to improve your writing:

-You seem to be dancing between past and present tense. (Past: "I LOOKED at her quietly." Present: "She LOOKS back at me.") Try sticking with one.

-There are a handful of simple grammatical errors in chapters one and two. It is hard to catch these mistakes when proof reading because your eyes skim over it while your mind subconsciously makes adjustments- all without you even noticing. An easy way to catch these mistakes is putting the text in a program that reads it out loud. The robotic voice may be irritating to listen to, but you can all ways hear when something doesn't sound right.

Keep up the good work, friend, and I look forward to reading the rest of the story.
Kotano- Chan chapter 5 . 6/26/2017
Ooooo... As expected of the Lord of Lemons! Bravo ZERO kun! It was so cute~ and... horny I guess? It was so amazing the way you made them reach their... session. And the whole description of their feelings was so lovable! Kyuuu~! A cute and awkward moment/argument or a nice foreplay before they began is what I really like most as a lemon fan! Aww the part where he was staring at her is my favorite~! Aww... Loved it~! I'm really curious to see what happens when they meet next time. Let's see where this fanfic goes! *Wink* oh and I know you were in hurry but please reply next time. Turabe or akito? What sounds better? Oh now after I read another of ZERO kun's lemons... I can't help but wonder when is... Louito next lemon? *Tries to imagine the onsen lemon* ahh! *Anime girl nosebleed* ah! Nana na! Kotano, Don't be horny... *Uses a tissue* see ya ZERO kun!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/25/2017
wow you finally posted chapter 5 aka the lemon, great job dude on this fanfic i requested but to be honest i was expecting mikoto urabe to be on top of akira tsubaki, wait you mean to say that there's going to be a chapter six to this fanfic great to hear and good luck on it, if you get this review be sure to reply to it.