Reviews for Echo
IrisAyame chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I really like this story! I usually enjoy Sesshomaru's points of view (they are so rare!) and you have done a wonderful job here!

Thanks!
Fornax chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
You are very skilled at emotional depth. It seems to me to be a gift of yours. Keep up the good work!
Mirabelle456 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
AW Fluffy and Kagome! So cute!1
loretta537 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
aw so sad
mysterychild chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Such an insight and so lovely. Beautiful.
Amadoni chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
And you kept him in character. Maybe you should write more during those lectures...well, this fic was written awhile ago. So, I really don't know if you're still in school. Either way,

Ja ne
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
I love it!
Nox Aeterna13 chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Wow. That's amazing and provides such a great explanation for everything that is Sesshomaru
Lilyth Celestyn chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
I love how you did this! Thanx for the interesting thought it gave me, a truely different view of his reaction.
KouseiJL chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Touching and very insightful! It's a good question to ponder, and I really like your solution to it!
ilikebluepineapples chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
bravo once more. i'm reading all your one-shots now. so um...great job! yeah...
Aura of Chaos chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
This story makes me wonder...Is Sesshomaru as cold and heartless as he seems? ...GREAT! now youve made me start to think!
berryblondechan chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Wow, so beautiful and heartfelt. I really enjoyed your take on this. Sesshoumaru is a complicated guy and you have really given an awe-inspiring interpretation on why he acts so coldly towards InuYasha and why he has never killed Kagome. Really loved it!
DarkMoon1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Wow, very well written, and in some way, it all makes sense. This could be a very good reason to all the things Sesshomaru has done and why he hasn't killed Kagome when ever she gets in the way. Great job!
BaBySha chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
That was so touching... Moved my heart... Could make me feel the pain Sesshomaru felt... Great story...