Reviews for Echo
heymary chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
wow. that was very deep. i really like it. really? really. really really? really really.
Krazie-edge chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
what a nice look at what may be going on inside of Sesshoumaru's head!
mystical-maiden107 chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Wow, that was different. I never expected Kagome to have his mother's eyes. Good ending.
piratekittie chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
o please continue.

ive been looking for a sess/kag story for a while. this is one right? ill check once im done. hehe.

well please please please update soon!

please?
Sophie3 chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Oh, an interesting take on their relationship. A bit of a stretch, naturaly, but I think you did a good job with it, developing logical reasons for things. Very nice.
EI chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Very nicely written.

EI
AnimeGirl622 chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Holy shiznit-

Booya! _
xabunaix chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
wow that i can say wasnt what i expected at the end to be the reason but i like it alot
Polka-dotz-alot chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
OMFG..ur fanfiction totally rox dude!Write more...now?...now?...or now?

JK

take ur time aslong as u do add another chapter.
Gods fallen little angel chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
please update please update please update im begging you oh great and powerfull auther! i love you stories and im in the hospetle now for 3 mouths please i need your stories a ple from a lonly girl ;-; what do i have to do to get you to hear me out ? ja ne you have now been put in to my authers alert
Tokia chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
i'm lovin this fic. great job and great writting as usual.
myinuyasha04 chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
whoa... everytime i read this i get chills! it's amazing
kitt90 chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
love your story! plz write more!
Rayame325 chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Hi,

Fast q., not to be mean or anything but are you going to update Turnabout is Fair Play? I really like it! This story was really good! Yet sad in a way as well. I can't wait to read more of your stories!

Update soon,