Reviews for Echo
Aphiopsyduck chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
*eyes widen at end...* Damn. Well written. Very well written. Powerful. :o)
Helen chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
O, what a beautiful story. Never have I read such a touching account of Sesshoumaru's feelings and his past. I only wish it weren't just a chapter long, but hey what can you do. Anyway, thank you so much and please forgive me for this late review. Ja.
Mercury Guardian chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
I liked it. Especially that last sentence. It really pulls everything together.
At first when I was reading it I was wondering what some of it had to do with him not killing Kagome and then I was starting to see but the last sentence really pulls it all together and confirms it.
I might be wrong about this but, I thought Sesshoumaru had seen Kagome up close with InuYasha protecting her before they got the Tetsusaiga.
Anyhow its a good one shot. I hope you write another fic with Sesshoumaru as a main character. You keep his character really well.
GM
DXM Junkie chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
I love the last sentance! _
You kept Sesshoumaru perfectly in character, and i thank you for that!
Toria Alehienz chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
Very subtle and wonderfully written. Very wholesome and complete. Thank you.
Nitte iz chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Fascinating...
RayJay chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
This is really cute. I really like it! (Sesshomaru's so hot *drools* Woops! Sorry! *wipes up her little droolfest*)
You should write more stories like this one.
-RayJay
Saiouri chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Well written. I liked reading this. It is possible that this could be Sesshomaru's own musings, not just a fanfiction. Again, well done.
Tsuki Karasu chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Interesting.. very much so. You are a very good writer, very good.
Mikky chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
OOkami-chan...
I think that might be a good reason... _
Sesshoumaru is amazing, you wrote him perfectly. Omedetou...
Mikky
crystal chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
o-i LOVE this story so much!

and i was wondering if were planing on adding to it?
emerald dragon hanyou chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
col!

if your planning on making another chapter, or a sequal or something...plz do! i would LOVE 2read the new chapter! so, plz, update soon alright? ok! _ bye bye 4 now!

~*~*EMERALD-
ice princess chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
OMG! THIS STORY IS THE MOST AMAZING WORK OF FLUFFY-SAMA INSIGHT I HAVE EVER READ! Okay, so maybe I didn't have to shout...WHAT THE HECK, YES I DID! Wow! That was random writing? Write more random things, then, please! I even loved the oh-so-slightly implied SessxKag, even if it wasn't intentional, my corrupt mind loved it! Man...that was just great!
kirayasha aka kira chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
WOW! Excellent Story! I just added it to my faves list! I hope you'll write more about Sesshy in the future! luv kira
myinuyasha04 chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
ooh, i just get chills from reading this, and you provide wonderful insight on sesshie! ;)
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »