Reviews for Echo
red chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
cool story loved it.
Dilandra chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Aw..

Wonderful embodiment of Seshoumaru's voice. Great characterization, and fabulous insight! Loved this, never thought I could ever use the sound 'aw' with anything Sesshoumaru did or said (except for perhaps his fluffy tail _~). Well done as always, OOkami-chan!
Anime Mistress585 chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
o scary...*blinks and begins eating a bag of popcorn that mysterioulsy appeared* thats good...nice...~scary~ ending...hehehe i like it hehe yeah...i'll leave you alone about his ficcy now...

Domo Arigato

Ja ne!

P.s. i know i've said this before but keep writing your ficcys!
sushigirlali chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
one word, wow. i think that all of your writings are awesome, but that was one of my favorites. really good job, maybe you can make a story out of it. that wouls be cool. anyway, great job! loved it!

~Ali B~
Yume E. Yui chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
kirei.
Cin of an Angel chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
Woah, that was different.

That's all I can say, and the ending, I do so love the ending. That would be a good basis for a S/K fic if you ever do write one.

Very original and well writen. I found myself confused sometimes, but at the end it all came together.
Cin of an Angel chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
Woah, that was different.

Babo chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Wow... Maybe you should write a sess/kag sequel to this! Or maybe it doesn't have to be that pairing, just for Kagome to teach Sesshomaru what love means
Jen chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
I really like this story. It's very well written, as your works tend to be, and it manages to stay pretty much in character. One thing that threw me, however, was when you said that Inuyasha's father died before he reached his "third decade." I guess the justification for this was that youkai age slower than humans and that it's logical tht hanyou's would too, which I agree with. However, in the flashback of Inuyasha's mother, she is clearly not old enough to have a 30 year old child. She barely looks like she's thirty herself. I would consider changing this to a more believable age, since it kinda threw off the flow of the story for me. Other than that it's great, and I hope you decide to write some more little one-shots like it.
Shinomegami chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
O . . .

I like this alot. It is very poetic in it's form. Are you planing on keeping it like this?

Or do you plan to write more? I prefer it like this, but that is just my opinion.
youkai samurai chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
Wow! That was really deep! Please dont make this a One-shot._
zoe-zoe chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
wow! I love the way you capture Sesshomaru's character. You are one of my top fav. writers. there will be another chapter right?
Shigutsu of the Woods chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
one word- goosebumps.

I LOVE this short narritive. It is like Sesshoumaru himself is speaking. Good job.
Almaseti chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
Wow. That one was quite beautiful. I enjoyed reading it a lot. It's an interesting look at who Sesshoumaru is. It had a very nice flow to it, and I could follow the chain of thought perfectly. _ heh, don't stop writing wierd stuff during lectures, I really liked that one!
LadyDi chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
::sniffs and dives for hankies:: WWHHA! That was so moving! ;_; So well me like fluffy tail even more. - Shows that Sesshoumaru has an even more complex side to himself than others realize. ::boistrously claps:: BRAVO!
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »