Reviews for Echo
chickygurl chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
i like it!
EternalLove chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
that was beautiful. just, the whole wording of this chapter strongly showed Sesshoumaru's feelings. You portrayed it wonderfully. And the whole idea of why Sesshoumaru was who he was is great too. Beautiful wording!
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
Woah. Fascinating, though a little creepy. I loved the insights into Sesshomaru’s character. You captured his emotions with amazing skill, and I certainly hope you continue this story. It’s truly astounding.
sunkissedvanilla chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
That was very, very cool. I really love the concept. Although it feels complete, a one-shot, I wouldn't mind reading more, if you figured out a way to continue it.
Keidox chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
LadyRune chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Aww.I really like that story. It's a very different take on all of it, and I have to say, I was a bit worried that it would be another Sesshoumaru x Kagome fic (those bug the crap outta me). Very well done, and still dead on in characterizations. should do another one with Rin. :)
Jezunya chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
o.O unbelievavly, amazingly, stupendously wonderful, as usual! XD I LUV IT! it's such a perfect explanation to Sesshoumaru's character! Jeez, OOkami-sama, you keep writing like this and people may start to think you actually ARE Rumiko Takahashi _~

Update Turnabout!
Shadow Sun chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Will be a next chapter, yes? Please continue, this is good.
OoshatiElf chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
work here! this was mayhap you can update on your other ?

Love

the one and only

OOshatiElf
Ithilwen chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Hmm. Somehow I can't picture Sesshoumaru as having such benevolent reasons for his resentment of Inuyasha, but it's angsty and interesting.
Isuki-chan chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Wow, that was amazing! I didn't expect any less from you though, OOkami-chan. As soon as I saw a fic by you, I read it. I'm really glad that I did! Heheh, maybe you should ignore lectures more often.
CX-chan chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
So god! Another master piece. Gambatte ne. Is this a one shot? Please don't let it be. Please continue this story.

Ja ne.
laura chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
hi ookami chan!

you are quickly becoming one of my favorite writers so when i saw this fic was written by you, i was thrilled! your stories are so well written and detailed. turnabout is fair play totally amazed me! usually when i come across stories that are over ten chapters, it seems like the author looses their train of thought or something and the fic ends up being just plain boring or makes no sense! i read turnabout on iridescent dream cuz i wanted the lemon chapters too. inuyashas possessiveness is amazing, no one has ever made him act this way in a fic before. I LOVE IT! the fight scenes are awesome too!

i can already tell echo is going to be an incredible story too and i can't wait for you to post another chapter!

hugs
Lunakytti chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Intresting, It's kinda sad too. I didn't expect the end. Kudo's on doing something that's a little original.
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »