Reviews for Winter's Debt
fundamental blue chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
Great one shot.
Minecohort'scohort chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
My god...you have crafted that which has a soul. Bravo, bravo indeed.
StephAD chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
This was beautiful. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Excellent writing. You have captured the POV of scumbag Mafia family and shown everything from their twisted murderous racist eyes.
JodoKaden chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
A very touching story, likely one of the best one-shot fan fiction's I've ever read. I greatly enjoyed how you didn't try to make Draco appear to be a good character, he wasn't put on a pedestal where all his actions were somehow considered good. He was simply human, he was flawed and did horrible things yet in spite of that he loved his sister.

I greatly enjoyed this story, and it honestly made me sad when I read this.
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Very interesting indeed.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Touching. Very. I couldn't say anything else. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
You know its an amazing story when you get to the end and your in tears.

I couldnt stop for 5 minutes!

Very well done.
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
This is Malfoy through and through. Thank you for this oneshot.
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Truly, truly amazing writing hun, I was blown away by this fic! ;o)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Really, really poignant. Well done.
eggplantpocky chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Language is flowery but the premise is nonetheless well executed in a stunning oneshot that ends ambiguously. Well done.
LupineMoon chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Wow. That was incredible.
Musing Soul chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I have been told that if I didn't cry when I read this, I have no soul...

I can safely say that I have no soul, but that is one of the most beautiful and moving things I have read in my time reading...well anything really. Not only have you succedded in creating a vibrant, enchanting character in Winter, but also managed to make me feel some measure of sympathy for a pair of characters that I normally dislike greatly.
Say This Pen Name Is Available chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I cried, this story takes the overdone notion of Draco having a sister and makes it as heart-wrenching as possible. Winter is sweet and passive right up until the end, she is rather close to being a Mary Sue in terms of personality and relationships but her flaws and lack of real power make her one of the best OCs I've ever read. Canon characters are very well-written, Draco's bullying when he first meets her turning into doting and Lucius's callousness mixed with love create three dimensional portrayals of the pair. I am a bit confused as to where Narcissa went, but I'm willing to chalk that up to her not wanting to get attached to a child who would never be a real part of the family. The ending was horrible, emotional, beautiful. The almost casual offing of Ginny, Winter's rage, the final paragraph hinting at a end that would likely have unleashed even more tears. This is amazing.