Reviews for Slip of the Tongue
MJ chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Really good! Nice, short and powerful!
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Oh, nice and sweet! Liked it alot.
Shinigami29 chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
awe... cute_ knew it would happen! just that there r SO many ways for it to happen:D and this is one of the best that i've read so far! please continue!
Jenny chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
That was good. Great job!
Rebecca15 chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Great job! That was really cute how Hyde said it by accident and then he mumbled it after!
xKatx chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
omg! for a short fic that was awesome! I couldn't help but go "uhoh" out loud when Hyde said that! great job! i think u should continue it tho! ;)
holycitygirl chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
OOh I loved this. I added it to my favorites. I really think Kelso needs to be put in his place. I love Kelso's character but I really hate having to feel sorry for him when it comes to Jackie. He screwed up. I think he realizes that and that is why he's being such a jerk lately.
Barbara chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Thank you for this story! I love stories where Jackie and Hyde are happy together! Please write more!
Candy.71 chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Aw that was really sweet. It was a little short though, but it was still really good! ;)
hydejackie4ever chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Aw! That was just lovely. I really like your style of writing. Especially the way you incorporate Hyde's thoughts into the story.
Cand chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Nice story! I did feel bad for Kelso, even though he deserved it lol. But Hyde was sweet, I love how Kelso's stories were pissing him off.
L.J chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Kelso is such an ass, but a very funny ass!

I liked it a lot, I decided to take a break from my media homework and read some fanfic and your little story provided me with the much needed cheery attitude, thanks!
twiniitowers chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Good story. And I agree with what you said about

writers not being shy-post your stories. I like

reading them before and after work.

Carol