Reviews for Don't be Lonely
Guest chapter 3 . 3/20/2020
Mi corazón se partió en el capítulo 3. Definitivamente no puedo evitar sentir compasión por Zeno, a quien la muerte ignora.
AstralSakura chapter 1 . 2/9/2018
Kawaiii ! Please continued soon .
Milye6 chapter 10 . 12/23/2017
Wow... I really like how you portrayed Severus and Zeno's dynamics, it's really interesting and cool! I really like the story so far, and I'm really curious of how you'll end the story.
BlueAutumn12 chapter 10 . 11/13/2017
I just re-read the story and it's still one of my favourites, hope you update it one day
Yuka-Senpai04 chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
THE FEELS!
Blindfold Snake chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
Just found this FIC, it was sad at the beginning until the last chapter. Poor Zeno in the end he is alone, but hopefully he will be free from his immortality. Hope you continue.
FANactic Writer chapter 10 . 6/20/2017
Zeno...TT
just.rreading chapter 10 . 6/19/2017
thank you for updatingits really getting interesting now and ilook forward to the next update
BlueAutumn12 chapter 10 . 6/19/2017
really glad you're continuing the story! i love the way zeno is still trying to protect everyone, i hope the students realise snape is just trying to help. please write more when you get the chance
Tropicalnight chapter 3 . 6/1/2017
Zeno! BABY BOY! I feel really bad when I read the manga and see how much fun he has, because they are in the end going to die leaving poor Zeno all alone. :( I'm so sad!
FANactic Writer chapter 9 . 5/14/2017
Why does everyone like to just bust into Zeno mind despite the warning? It like they're begging to end up like Neville's Parents.
BlueAutumn12 chapter 9 . 5/14/2017
yay loved the chapter and i really want fred to survive the upcoming battle of Hogwarts! looking forward to more
just.rreading chapter 8 . 5/11/2017
woo! i finally caught up again sorry ;P . . . this was an interesting chapter! im looking forward to the next
BlueAutumn12 chapter 8 . 5/10/2017
wow awesome chapter but really sad as well, im really glad zeno got to see kaya again! i cant wait to see what happens next!
BlueAutumn12 chapter 7 . 5/4/2017
aw that was a bittersweet ending to the chapter but really beautiful! can't wait for more