Reviews for Nighttime
sshgforever chapter 1 . 7/11
beautiful! i love this!
Musical-Mel chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
I've recently really fallen in love with this pairing and this fic is a perfect example of why. You wrote them believably and this was simply delightful to read.
DobbyRocksSocks chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
So... I'm not a fan of this pairing. That said, you wrote this beautifully, truly. It's not filled with the usual cliches and the writing just flows so prettily. Some of the lines are kinda like poetry, and I really do like the way you wrote them.
The Crownless Queen chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
This was an interesting take on this pairing. I like the way they could rely on each other to heal in this, and the fact that even though Severus thought himself undeserving of love Hermione proved him wrong :p I still don't like the pairing, but your writing was enjoyable :)
Cheers ;)
NeonDomino chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
I like the way Hermione and Snape found each other - struggling to get sleep that night and the way you've written their relationship here. I'm not a big fan of this pairing, but you've written them so well here. I like how you've shown that they can be good for each other.

Great story and enjoyable again!
public static void chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
Ooh! I'm conflicted because I extremely dislike the ship but your writing is so good I can't help but liking this fic! It's great how you manage to capture their feelings —the loss, the need to go on and how they have each other— in a few hundred words.
I like how the title itself evokes a deep feeling that it's exacerbated by your choice of words and the sensation of being not quite asleep but not awake either.
What worked wonders, in my mind, is that there is no dialogue as such. This way, the feelings of the characters, their doubts and the resolution they have for each other shine in a magnificent manner.
Lily MJ Fae chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
I am not biased at all towards my OTP...
Anyway, I love this, though i'd have loved to see the conversation or something more...specific between them.
I love them finding their way to each other though. Find their way and slowly befriending each other.
it's really beautiful
Jade the Gold Princess chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
I think that you moved too quickly. The story has potential but it was too quick at least for me. Perhaps if it was longer?
Mavennica chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
Brava! Thank you so much! 333
hisnhers chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
This was wonderfully written... Sweet, kind, honest, heartfelt. his
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
This is a very gentle way two people who were very involved in the cruelty and injustices of war are healing each other and themselves. You have a talent with words.