Reviews for Because Hearts Don't Break Around Here
Please update soon.
More Please
annikajensen12 chapter 46 . 5/22
Please please please update soon! This is the best story ever!
So happy when I checked this story I had about 15 or more chapters to catch up on! I wasn’t getting notifications but I’m all caught up and hooked I need more pleasssse
Oh my god I was m not getting the notifications that you had been uploading this whole time I had all of 15 chapters to catch up on which was amazing cause I’m hooked on this story one of my favs but I need more pleaseeeeeeee!
Love that they worked it out and Liv didn’t actually leave, definitely thought she would. Can’t wait for Tom and Noah to meet soon!
Anne Bensler chapter 46 . 4/27
Aww. I had hoped they would talk it out but had half expected Olivia to actually storm out. I'm so glad Tom is getting through to her. He really is exactly what she needs. I have to say, I'm about ready for Tom to meet Noah in his new capacity as his mom's boyfriend!
BJ chapter 46 . 4/26
This was amazing and full of heartfelt emotions. Their connection is beautiful. I love that Tom provides Liv with her serenity and ultimately they were able to work through their first fight as a couple.
I loved this! The tension was a great addition and I LOVE how Tom really does center and calm her. I’m so happy for the both of them! The starting a life together line was perfect! Thank you for writing this!
BenoightLangson chapter 46 . 4/25
Loved it!
trace619 chapter 46 . 4/25
I really enjoyed this! They are feeling more like a couple all the time. Everyone has those moments where they're tired, stressed, etc & then blow up at a loved one unintentionally. I can't wait for he & Noah to meet outside school.
Can't wait to read more ! This is so great ;)
Can't wait for Noah and Tom's meeting.
This is so lovely ! Can't wait to read more
Anne Bensler chapter 45 . 4/18
So good once again. I love Olivia opening up like that and I'm so happy for Tom that she's ready for him to meet Noah outside school! Great banter at the end, just like a real couple. Which they are now :)