Reviews for Because Hearts Don't Break Around Here
2lzy2signIn chapter 29 . 11/15
yaaasss! can't wait for the next chap! this is surprisingly well written I really cant get enough!
When are you going to update
annikajensen12 chapter 29 . 11/2
Amazing! Update soon
eoloving4evr chapter 29 . 11/1
This just keeps getting better and better. I love the banter between these two.
trace619 chapter 29 . 10/31
So happy she has found Tom. It's nice seeing her open up a little more each chapter. Still loving it!
BJ chapter 29 . 10/31
Wow. This gets sexier and sexier. Wonderful update. You have me addicted.
BenoightLangson chapter 29 . 10/31
I can't imagine Tucker being very good either! This is amazing! Can't wait for more!
Anne Bensler chapter 29 . 10/31
Ah yes. You're describing David exactly like I would. Thanks for the mention! I'm so glad Olivia actually told Tom what she was thinking. She's really learning to open up and I like it. She now has a really really good guy who is also very skilled in bed. What more could a woman possibly want? :D
Thanks for quick updates. Tom... hoo boy...at this rate I don't know if Olivia will be able to walk in the morning. This story is very well written, however, *clears throat* I will not stand for this unprovoked character assassination of my beloved David Haden. *the end*. *
Loved it
BenoightLangson chapter 28 . 10/30
I'm a little behind with my reading and I just finished with this one. Wow! Everything was amazing. Tom planned the perfect date to lead up to their first time. This has to be one of the best stories I have read in a long time.
trace619 chapter 28 . 10/30
Definitely worth the wait!
eoloving4evr chapter 28 . 10/30
Wow. Wow. Its been awhile since Ive read such a beautifully written fic. So so good. So hot. So much love between these two. Cant wait for the next update.
BJ chapter 28 . 10/30
This was most definitely worth all the wait. It was so beautifully done with so much unspoken love and devotion between them. I don't think that I can wait for the next update.
BJ chapter 27 . 10/30
I don't have the words to describe how incredible this chapter was...sweet, hot, sexy...