Reviews for Something to Fight For
johnd876 chapter 17 . 6/15
Not always. Sometimes a paleontologist just stays indoors and works on breaking the rocks that surround the fossil.
johnd876 chapter 13 . 6/15
Spelldigger: I'm back! But I'm a hybrid! Call me Spelldigger!
johnd876 chapter 12 . 6/15
Usually the blue guy is second in command.
johnd876 chapter 6 . 6/15
Coprolite to be exact.
Dentist: Well sir it's official. You will need dentures. Now before I start the construction how exactly did you lose your teeth?
Cavity: (muffled from the looks of teeth)(shivers) Don't ask. It still gives me nightmares!
Timecard: 2 Hours Later
Dentist: Well here you go (hands over a pair of dentures) Just remember these were made from real teeth so take good care of them.
Cavity: (slips them into his mouth) Thanks Doc! So how much do I owe ya?
Dentist: That will be 79.99 plus tax.
Cavity: (looks through his wallet) Do you take checks?
I hated the newer version. I will always a a soft spot in my heart for the 2003 series tha included fast forward and back to the sewers.
BigBangVIP chapter 19 . 9/15/2017
These constant updates have been great! I can't wait for the sequel. I haven't had time to really review as I read them before heading to work. Haha great job on the updates! :)
thunderyoshi chapter 19 . 9/15/2017
What a sweet ending! I really loved this story, Adelaide is such a sweet character, I can't help but like her.

I'm looking forward to reading the next story to see your take on Super Charge!
thunderyoshi chapter 18 . 9/15/2017
Ohh things are really heating up now! I'm excited to see what you do next!

Vcg chapter 18 . 9/14/2017
Great chapter on something to fight for, so can you please put up the next chapter to the story now please
thunderyoshi chapter 17 . 9/14/2017
Ohhh Tyler was eavesdropping! Terrible. Another really cute chapter, I loved it! I'm looking forward to Kendall bonding to the Purple Energem now, that's bound to be very interesting!

Gvt chapter 16 . 9/13/2017
thunderyoshi chapter 16 . 9/13/2017
Ahhhh so cute! He finally asked her out! I made very high pitched noises reading this chapter, I loved it.

It was cool seeing Adelaide get on with Albert. He was a cool character for the brief time he was about.

Vhb chapter 15 . 9/12/2017