Reviews for The Fall of Mercutio
Freyjabee chapter 1 . 5/22
(It won't let me post two reviews to the same chapter, so here I am.) So, the original was good. This is way, way better. Much clearer. Hell, Anna's in love with Acnologia, so am I. Ivan's infatuated with Eileen, so am I. I look forward to reading the other chapters.
IDon'tShipThat chapter 17 . 5/10
I LOVED THIS!
Soawksahm chapter 17 . 5/10
HE LIVES! (its pathetic how happy I am about that) And we have notifications back! oh Happy day! I like those two tough women dragging the town back to the light for the sake of their kids. it was a sweet ending.
FreyjaBee chapter 17 . 5/10
Holy hell. I got a notification!

Ah. The feminist in me loved the last. To hell with men. Mostly. I have a little soft spot for them. Minuscule.

I shamelessly felt relief after reading the first part of the chapter despite my own penchant for merciless slaughter. Eileen and Anna working together. Wonderful. And Igneel.
It's scandalous. I'm there though.
Soawksahm chapter 16 . 5/10
I'm so glad Eileen put down that rabid animal. He seemed to be causing pain without any plan other then to make people fear him. Anna and Igneel pull at my heartstrings. it's good to know she'll have someone to help her get through this but it makes you think of the could-have-beens and even how things could be if he was in a different line of work. I'm interested to see where this takes Jellal and Erza. And I'm hoping somehow Laxus is still around, though I imagine if he is he's either going to be missing parts or have an extremely long recovery ahead.
FreyjaBee chapter 16 . 5/9
I am still super annoyed the admins haven't fixed this goddamn notification problem. What. The. Hell. As I said before, though, I'm a professional lurk and I've been waiting for this. None of my questions were answered yet but I would absolutely hope for nothing less.

I'm sad terrible Acnologia is gone. I'm glad Ivan got to taste cherub. Jellal is a bloody mess and I couldn't be happier, and you DID do a Shakespeare reference! I was stupidly happy when I saw that, not going to lie.

I'm still digging Igneel. I'm still so, so curious about Natsu.

And of course, I'm still thinking about Laxus.

Good work.
krazyme98 chapter 14 . 5/9
As soon as I finished this chapter the first thought I had was how how much of a badass Eileen can be. Poor laxus. Hmm is he really dead though? Seems a bit iffy but if Eileen knows them perhaps it's true at that point or speculation. Dunno but awesome chappie!
Soawksahm chapter 15 . 5/7
no no no! Ivan is such a dick! (great action btw)
FreyjaBee chapter 15 . 5/6
Oh.

Oh no.

I said I wanted pain but I LIED.

*sobs*

Actually, it was great. I hope that's not the last I see of my beau, though. I'd be crushed. On the other hand, the sky looks pretty from the ground.

Awesome work. I'm glad I'm a lurk so I didn't miss it.

(Really? Laxus? You're killing me.)
Update!
Soawksahm chapter 14 . 5/4
I have to admit when Acnologia showed up at the pier I was extremely worried that his fight with Igneel would mirror the one in the manga. that really would have been too much for my heart. Great chapter, I hope Anna can find some peace.
Nice cliffhanger there. Just adding more salt to my wound. Such a good story, I'm ready for what's coming next.
FreyjaBee chapter 14 . 5/3
I can't even tell you how annoyed I am that chapter notifications aren't being sent out. I had no idea this was posted, otherwise I would have read it way before now. I just happened to check when my own notification didn't send.

Anyway. I'm sure I've said this before but this is the best chapter. Lol. Really, though. Igneel and Anna? That was a pleasant and angsty surprise that I am in love with. Acnologia? Yes. When he showed up on the pier I just about died. He breaks my heart in the most horrible, lovely way.

I'm really enjoying the dynamic between Laxus and Eileen. It's perfect. I enjoy a floundering Laxus.

Wonderful. I hope the notification thing gets figured out soon because no one knows this is up!

Cool. Stay sly.
I feel so sorry for Anna, she is probably so stressed right now. I love Eileen more and more and as always your jerza was flawless.
FreyjaBee chapter 13 . 4/30
Acnologia's addition made for a very emotional and lovely chapter. I thought he was going to use that knife. But then he didn't and I LOVED it. When Jellal cracked his elbow on the ground, I could perfectly imagine it. And lastly, when Acnologia told Jellal that his mother would cry... I crumpled a little inside.

But now Jellal's in the lion's den, huh? As usual, I am that obnoxious fan girl that says, 'I can't wait'!

Truly. I'm dying for more family feuds and drama and ultraviolence.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »