Reviews for Crosshairs
Toni Masen chapter 1 . 8/24
That was a cracking story. I need more of these two. :-)
irelandk chapter 1 . 5/23
:-)
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 1 . 5/5
Best oneshot ever!
Please continue
beachblonde2244 chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
Well they're an interesting match!
jdc0630 chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
OMG...THE PHOENIX ?

I did not see that coming...
DAMN, your good.

I am anxiously waiting for more on the story.

Thanks muches for sharing your story with me again.
Just had to read the O/S to see what it was all about.

DANG GOOD !

Jamie Crabtree (Messenger)
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
Wow, quelle surprise !
winnodinno chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
Well there's a twist I never expected
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
I loved it.
LaPumuckl chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
This was one of my favorites in the contest, so I'm more than happy you decided to continue it;)
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
Quite the catch Anything would be appreciated
R
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
Man this story is going to be amazing!
twimima7 chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
Wow! what a story you've written. I love it. Full of action, crime and romance. They are made for each other. Hope you write more chapters. I'll be checking back daily for more. Thank you for your writing.
Dusellie chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
Wow. Just fantastic. Love this universe. So cool and very clever. :)

You really breathed life into the characters despite the limited word count. Their meet cute was hilarious and different and their banter engaging and amusing. Had me smiling as I read. Wonderfully paced also and never a dull moment.

Just loved every minute! Thanks so much for sharing. :)
ImYours1901 chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
I couldn't wait for the next chapter, so I had to read this. and I had an inkling Bella would be the contractor seeing as how Edward kept commenting on using a hitman, and just the use of the name Phoenix. but that doesn't mean that I wont be reading ':the whole story', you definitely go into much more detail in the other one, and this glosses over a lots of Edward and Bellas relationship milestones.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
Love this one shot. So hot. Can't wait to read the story now. This is great n I'm hooked. That's for making it in to a short story. Great writing n love the action. :)