Reviews for Lucky Girl
Readergirl555 chapter 8 . 4/2
I just stumbled across this story and I’m in love-my heart clenched through the last chapter and I’m on pins and needles waiting for their first kiss
Cullen14 chapter 8 . 2/3
Are you going to finish this story soon
samiam24 chapter 8 . 12/15/2018
Such a well done story, I hope you're able to update soon.
Eeyorefan12 chapter 8 . 10/27/2018
I came looking for this story tonight. It wasn't because someone had told me about it or that I was just surfing for mobward fics. No, it was because I was reading it last year and I loved it and I REMEMBERED it. When a story sticks with a reader, that's almost always because it's well-written, with compelling characters and an interesting plot. In my opinion, that's true of Lucky Girl.

I know how hard it is to write when the mojo isn't there and I feel nothing but respect for authors who take time out of their lives to share their writing gifts with those of us who are much more shy about it. I just wanted to write you this note to let you know that there are people out here who really enjoy your work and would like to encourage you to share more, if it's possible. And if it isn't possible right now, that's okay. I still enjoyed what you've shared so far and I'll be out here hoping for more! ;)
karenl44143g chapter 1 . 9/13/2018
DaerenDydear - love your name!

It's been a few months since this was updated. I hope you find your writing chops and add to this story. kareng
betty.p.dixon.3 chapter 8 . 7/16/2018
Love this story, but hate she won’t open herself up! You are now being followed. Hope RL lets you get back to this soon. I think Edward is head over heels in love with her.
v1918 chapter 8 . 5/29/2018
Trying to patiently wait for the next update.
edwards-debussy chapter 8 . 3/15/2018
I took way too long to get to this chapter, but thank you so much for writing it! I so love this story. You write these complicated characters so beautifully.
T.Maureen chapter 8 . 2/13/2018
She has to tell him omg :O
T.Maureen chapter 5 . 2/13/2018
Damn ,that escalated quick
T.Maureen chapter 3 . 2/13/2018
Esme is so sweet
T.Maureen chapter 2 . 2/13/2018
omg ,i have been searching for a good mob fiction for so long !
Nicffwhisperer chapter 8 . 2/11/2018
This girl carries the weight of the world on her shoulders. I wish they would allow themselves to succumb to the comfort each other brings.
dazzleglo chapter 8 . 2/7/2018
Loving this story can’t wait for more.
twimima7 chapter 8 . 1/30/2018
I'm guessing Charlie was teaching Bella some numbers that would be very important for her someday. Most likely a code to a hidden secret is why Aro wants her and I'm sure will try again to get to her. I wish she will tell Edward and warn him of Carlisle's threats and how much she cares for him. Thanks for your time and writing. I'm enjoying your work.