Reviews for Lucky Girl
acw1 chapter 4 . 28m
Great
shaz308 chapter 4 . 33m
Maybe Carlisle has decided Bella should become part of the family.
sami69 chapter 4 . 35m
debslmac chapter 4 . 1h
LizziePaige chapter 4 . 1h
Oh wow, that was a lot to take in.
Poor Bella, she's certainly been through a lot here. One moment she's saving and dreaming about a new life and the next she's literally fighting for it. I would have thought it would be ok for Esme to know what really happened, I may have to read back to see what I missed, or have forgotten, in regards to her.
This Edward certainly is a complex character. He's capable of, and very good at, killing, yet he doesn't want to cause harm. He's protective of Bella as "one of their own" and I'm wondering if Carlisle could be about to insist they make that more official?
Great update, thanks :)
bobbysgirl1976 chapter 4 . 2h
More Please! can't wait... I thought I could...Nope! Nope! This is going to plague me all day til you update. The plot thickens and here I am waiting for more...waiting sucks (lol) and OMG! Poor Bella she's been through so much.
READ YOU SOON : )
Rita01tx chapter 4 . 2h
Your Edward is such a deliciously complex character! For someone who doesn't want to hurt people, he's very, very good at it! But he's also extremely protective of Bella...exactly why, we don't know for sure, yet! Hmmm, how far would he go to protect her? Not that he'd want to drag her into his world any more than she already is but "family" is out of bounds, right?
AliceCullenJasperHail chapter 4 . 2h
I just found your story and read it one breath! Every single word! The drama is so thick you can suffocate while reading, it makes you clench your heart and almost feel Bella's fears and despair. I love how you have described her to be. And just as we find a glimpse of what Edward is really made of, we are left with more questions to entangle on our way. The story is deeply entertaining and pulls you until you are left trying to guess what, who, where and why. All those theories in my head and I'm thinking that Bella's plans to run away will be only a dream. One can never outrun a mafia family. I love the dynamic the Cullens seem to have - all of that mystery. And why Jasper said that what he left for her in the bank is not sufficient enough for all that she has done? She was a small child when she witnessed her father's murder but how does Jasper fit in the picture? My mouse is hovering over a non-existent "Next" wondering what does every single member of this family hides away? Especially Esme.
Love the story, keep up with the good work. And after you are done, you might want to take a chance and go for publishing.
cullenmeadow chapter 4 . 3h
Perhaps they could run together? Thanks for update :)
Nannyjojo chapter 4 . 3h
Wow, so much happened in that chapter.
But now they are certainly after Bella does that mean her hope for freedom has gone.
And what has Edward done in the past for Esme to ask of he was the one to do it?
Wonder what is wrong with Edward now.
Can't wait to read more.
BMSCullen chapter 4 . 4h
I've been super eager to get the next chapter of this story, and I definitely was not disappointed. I'm excited to see how the death of Bella's father intertwines with Edward and to see if she does ever make an escape either. Can't wait to see more! X
jermak99 chapter 4 . 4h
Great chapter! I'm really liking this fic! Can't wait for more! :)
x AnneCullen x chapter 4 . 4h
Great chapter. Loved it. There are so many questions. I wonder what file that man was asking about. Also curious to know what Carlisle wants to talk about, I think maybe her plan to escape will not be possible now and that's why Edward is upset.
AnakinSmom chapter 4 . 4h
I think she may be getting her 'freedom' as Carlisle is going to send her away and Edward is NOT happy about it.
amberkey chapter 4 . 4h