Reviews for It's Time: We Love Mobward Contest Entry
TheObsessed1 chapter 1 . 8/29
New to your stories so I thought I'd start at the beginning and thank God Bella has a spine! Awesome, now I can read more of your stories, thanks.
ChristyNwonderland chapter 1 . 6/19
I started with bella's story, but I gotta say, this 1-shot is divine! Ending with her letter.. Badass. Go bella!
Elvire23 chapter 1 . 6/13
Hahahaha!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 12/15/2019
Best letter ever
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2019
i was fucking uncomfortable while reading his pov while i ws plain angry when i read the first few Bpov chapters and then jumped to this . But this have to be the first time i cheered when this ship sank so spectacularly. kudos dude! for putting up a story where controlling edward isnt glorified and gets what he deserves
Lafemmevegeta chapter 1 . 9/22/2019
Oh, that letter was sweet! Go Bella!
harkie5 chapter 1 . 5/23/2019
I loved it! So far everything you write is a winner!
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 5/5/2019
Can't see where I reviewed this right after the contest. But my notes say - hahahaha Bravo Bella, w/ 4 checkmarks and added to my favorites. So maybe this will add 1 more review.
Loveforwolves143 chapter 1 . 4/30/2019
LOVEEEE IT!
Blistful2006 chapter 1 . 4/6/2019
Well what a little minx too bad I’m positive she didn’t or wouldn’t get her way and would end up back with him anyway even kicking and screaming for the disrespect. However I must say this Bella is perfect for him.
Frankie09 chapter 1 . 3/21/2019
Damnnnn! what a twist- great ending haha
oceancullen chapter 1 . 3/17/2019
OMG, I was SO surprised at the end, couldnt believe it! It was really good, Im kind of wishing a sequel right now haha
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 2/24/2019
great ending
Diving in chapter 1 . 11/18/2018
Oh my god! That was epic! Go Bella!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2018