Reviews for Sarah vs The Caveat Emptor
LetsGoRed chapter 6 . 10/17
Wonderful, wonderful story. Obvious care was put in to weave in moments from the show to anchor this story to canon. The conversation on the beach was extraordinary; felt very faithful to the characters and highly plausible -and was very satisfying. I liked how you even used some of the visuals the show had at the beach when we saw but did not hear the conversation. Nice scene with Ellie and I especially liked the moment shared just between Devon and Sarah; Devon was a smart, caring, if sometimes not tactful, character but I think the tendency is recall him as only the Capt. Awesome frat guy from the first episodes. The physical intimacy chapter certainly was M but tasteful; the POV focus being Sarah's allowed for a great portrayal of her physical attraction to Chuck (which surely was important to the relationship), her deep feeling of love/awe for and of him and his devotion to her, and the trust that she had in him even while having very few of her memories back. The last chapter touching on spirituality was interesting and I thought well done. I don't think the show gave the viewers much about religion (that I remember) to have a good sense how the characters viewed it, but what you wrote didn't feel at odds with canon and fit nicely with how I tend to view the characters, as being kindred spirits that no obstacle can keep from each other for long. Since writing a short post finale story of my own I've been on a bit of a post finale fanfic reading kick and have read many. This one is great. Thanks so much for writing this and sharing.
Tpsoftballdad chapter 6 . 9/19
Thank you. Such a great finish to the ending the show left us. I really enjoyed the dialogue between Chuck and Sarah and I thought you were spot on! Looking forward to your sequel...
mkays68 chapter 6 . 1/1
Thank you so much for writing this story. It was amazing. I look forward to the sequel!
DetroitNate chapter 6 . 5/17/2018
This was an amazing story that just seems to, for lack of a better word, fit. Chuck and Sarah match up to the characters from the show perfectly, and the way you have written the emotional rollercoaster that they go through was funny and beautiful and emotional all at the same time. Very well done! This story make rewatching the series just a little easier because I can imagine your ending instead of where the series just stopped. Thank you for sharing this with us!
Grayroc chapter 6 . 4/21/2018
Thank you for this story. Fedak & Schwartz should pay you for writing an ending that is far superior
to what the they wrote. Very well written and I salute you in touching on some moments that needed exploring.
david.carner chapter 6 . 2/7/2018
This is one of my absolute favorite post finale stories! I truly hope you do write the sequel but if not I just want to say thanks for an amazing story and ending to Chuck
asingh123 chapter 6 . 12/10/2017
Hi,

Waiting for your 11yrs later Story...

Thanks for this
ChuckAddiction chapter 6 . 11/19/2017
Excellent work! I enjoyed this story very much. Very well written. Hoping for more...?
TV television chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
tv reklamları ve televizyon reklamları konusunda uzmanım ben :D
Chuckster2016 chapter 2 . 10/1/2017
love it! :)
just a little imprecision at the end, the Porsche is no more :)
HulkWillSmashForYou chapter 6 . 9/10/2017
Beautifully written. Look forward to the sequel
Zettel chapter 2 . 8/9/2017
Excellent!
writerdragonfly chapter 6 . 6/8/2017
This entire fanfiction is beautiful and poignant and lovely. It feels real and full of promise and just, yes. I loved this line: /"You made me realize what I was missing. You offered me acceptance, forgiveness, support... love. Real love. Not the using kind. The kind that hurts, but loves anyway."/ Just, ugh.

And libraries! As someone who works in a library (but isn't, technically, a librarian, I am very pleased with this.

Thank you so very much for sharing this with the world. It's beautiful.
writerdragonfly chapter 5 . 6/8/2017
This chapter, still lovely and amazing, also felt so real. It was just so, honestly all I can think is that it felt so real. Haha. Your writing is just, beautiful.
writerdragonfly chapter 4 . 6/8/2017
This chapter is just so lovely. At some points, bordering painful. But in the best way. And it's so beautifully written, this whole fic is. You've some serious talent, darling.