Reviews for Percy Jackson:Chaos Successor
Percabeth 8531 chapter 32 . 4/6
i just realised the last chapter are like troy. achilles cuz gets killed percy brother gets killed. percy's brother wears percy's amor. while achilles cuz wear achilles's amor and so on
One of the best fanfics i have ever read. Very underrated.
Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith: Battle of the Heroes reference, i like it.
Planet Dagoba? I like the Star Wars reference
There were so many 300 referenced its actually insane but i watched 300 after reading this i dont know if its a good thing or a bad thing.
When Percy "died" i knew it was on purpose because he wouldnt go down without a fight. Notice how he barely used his powers and didnt use the Swords of Chaos and Order. It was pretty clear he was gonna come back stronger than ever.
Lol Aether is always the one being dumb. For being the Primordial of Light hes not exactly the brightest tool in the shed. (pun intended, yeah i know im hilarious.)
As soon as Rosa askes Vivian what she was gonna say i scrolled up and saw her say Im and stop, I immediately knew she was going to say "Im pregnant".
Arkhamknight103 chapter 23 . 3/19
And I wasn’t even signed in! I wrote ALL THAT and I wasn’t signed in smh...oh well not like anyone’s gonna read that huge block of text lol
Wow I didn’t realize how long my review was...sorry haha...
I got all the way up to here and I gotta say some things.

First of this story. Wow. The plot is really great and the idea is absolutely amazing man. It’s extremely original and I love it which is why I continue reading. The characters are also great (the ones you created the actual canon characters are a bit flat with the exception of percy but that’s ok). The successors and rangers are such an amazing idea and compelling that I wish they were cannon! Or at least apart of some kind of continueing series. They are by far the best part (alongside percy of course). Chaos and he primordials are also cool and I love the dynamics they have. When you introduced the successors I immediately liked hem and the Rangers I especially like how loyal they are to percy and how they clearly show anger towards those that wronged him (the ghost ranger asking to kick Annabeth’s ass was a highlight lol). The assassins stuff is clearly drawing from assassins creed and it works plus I like assassins creed so I enjoy it.

That being said I gotta express some negatives. To be completely honest the story continuously gets a bit confusing as it progresses. One reason why I think is because you time skip around the timeline. That’s totally fine but there are a few inconsistencies that arise from these time skips (the time skip of one week after the rangers attack order’s army-some characters dialogue suggests it’s only a day later / 100/200 year skip after Olympians first visit to chaos planet- they act like this is their second visit and they are supposed to visit every year). There are also times that it gets confusing if someone is a hunter or a ranger. Also although I do like the assassins creed esque stuff, it confuses he plotline when you start saying that they actually legit become their ancestor. The biggest issue however and I’m not trying to put you down, is the way it is written. It is extremely repetitive and it kinda puts off the story one standout is your use of “vice versa” it’s used incorrectly. I often have trouble figuring out who is talking. I would recommend getting someone to edit your work (dude your story is so awesome I WOULD BE WILLING TO DO IT) and to start a seperate line each time someone new speaks it really helps the flow and helps the reader seperate the dialogue.

Now comes my personal opinions you don’t have to take these into account:
I think that your story really shines with it’s new characters. That being said it makes me kinda dissapointed that we didn’t get to stick with them individually. There were a lot of things alluded to but they kinda just resolved themselves during the time skip. I would have liked them to be a bit more explored. As much as I liked the rangers tho I kinda wish that they had been introduced later or given a little less focus when they were first introduced because they REALLY took away tons of attention from the successors. The successors basically went from main characters to side ones.
The story also excelles in its originality in terms of plot. It is SO different from other stories I have read and that’s why I love it. That’s why I was kinda dissapointed when it became so reliant on rehashing the plot of 300. I mean it was like “oh yeah! 300!” But as it became so central to the plot right down to the death scenes I felt a little dissapointed because not only does it take make the plot less original but it also ruins the ending (I know what happened to the Spartans). You don’t need to take stuff from other things your Ideas are awesome on their own! Borrowing is WAY better like what you did with assassins creed.

Take my advice or don’t in the end it’s your story and you should be proud as it’s great!

PS: not kidding I would legit edit for you that’s how much I love this story it actually makes ME want to write one. Even my favorite ongoing fanfic (I haven’t finished yours yet) doesn’t make me wanna write so that’s amazing!
Sequel. please . i beg you . best story i have read inna long rime on fanfiction. this was really A LIght ipn the darkness compared to allmthosw ceap stories our there
Yourself1054 chapter 19 . 3/16
ok wow.i never knew someone could write this good
i wouldve given up after the first chapter bcuz my mind sucks but bro this is so going.
Jacobmc0705 chapter 32 . 3/13