Reviews for Catch Me If I Fall
Emelinee chapter 7 . 8/16/2005
alright, skip to the dance scene-NOW! ah! great story, its killing me that you havent updated!

anyway, oh, ps im a BETA reader so if you need anything, just holla!

thanks! update soon! or how about now!

emelie
ilikeoliverwood chapter 7 . 12/3/2004
BRAVO!

UPDATE!
SnowHedwig05 chapter 7 . 11/28/2004
I don't love you (aw don't cry) But I love your story. Update soon!
Queenofsprites chapter 7 . 8/1/2004
AND why was this never updated? Hm...?

Lexx
luvin-it chapter 3 . 7/16/2004
Hahahahhahaha! *totally speechless* continue! :)
cupcake2004 chapter 7 . 5/23/2004
Hey! I really like your story! Please update soon or I will start going through withdrawl! lol
AlyD chapter 7 . 5/6/2004
I LOVE IT!
GIMMIE MORE!
NOW!
cxigner chapter 7 . 3/3/2004
ooh...slytherin buddies laughin? what'll happen next? i hope you update soon!
Kathy chapter 7 . 2/1/2004
Hi,
I hope you are planning on continuing this story because it is wonderful. Does Flint have evil intentions towards Katie? Will Oiver be able to stop him if he does? Please-I need to know!
So update-OKAY? :):)
milkmup chapter 7 . 12/18/2003
*suspense* flint can't be up to any good!
milkmup chapter 4 . 12/18/2003
aw!
milkmup chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
hahaha :) poor oblivious oliver.
Daintress chapter 7 . 12/8/2003
Am I awful for hoping Flint doesn't hurt her? Probably. So far this is a really cool story, and far more believable than most of the ones out there. Hope you'll continue! If you get a chance, check out my fics, too!
hiei-luver45 chapter 7 . 12/1/2003
More Katie/Oliver/Marcus/Jayleneness! Yay Halleluah! *Jumps around in happiness* -! Haha this is bomb! Is Marcus for real or what? At least his teeth are fixed! Nasty ugly teeth... *Cringes*
pokElilpupE chapter 7 . 11/30/2003
Uh oh... I'm not liking that laughing that Marcus is doing. Maybe I take back what I said about him in my last review on how he might not be so bad. He is a Slytherin after all.
I certainly do hope that this dance thing works out as Lauren and Angelina plan. That would be so nice, seeing Oliver "do his thang" with Katie. heh heh. He'd look so cute if he were dancing! :) He's jus so cute. ::dreamy sigh:: lol.
Good luck on your exams! And UPDATE SOON!