Reviews for The Legend of Laura
Angryfanfic chapter 22 . 8/8
Hey Gina can you do a story of how logan rescued her from trangien in the new timeline and her life prior to future her returning please ?
Reyna09 chapter 1 . 7/5
I wish you the best and I hope your okay. I love this story and as readers, we support you and your work all the way!
Reader chapter 20 . 6/22
I hope you're alright now, I'll wait for you story update... It was a good story
Arielle chapter 20 . 6/9
Hi, I'm just reading this story know and am a big fan of your work, my friend just passed away from suicide, and reading stories like these just really help me. I'm 14 years old. I know how bad you must be feeling, because I feel it too, but all I'm saying is that I really love this book, and I hope that some day you can finish it.
Roxanne chapter 11 . 5/25
I just finished your last chapter, and I think this storyline is amazing. I hope your doing okay with what’s going on right now. Keep it up! Can’t wait for next chapter if I comes. :)
Shaded Night chapter 20 . 3/24
Hope your doing ok and that my thoughts are with you
kristian454 chapter 20 . 3/23
I literally went through the same thing a few weeks ago. I get it.
Angryfanfic chapter 20 . 3/23
I understand you need time to grieve.
jh831 chapter 19 . 12/7/2019
Well, you kind of killed it for me.
I was hoping now that logan doesnt loose his healing, he would heal normal. However something has changed
jh831 chapter 4 . 12/7/2019
So your saying if logan never lost his healing ability in japan, he would have never had the poisioning?
I like that reasoning, i really do
Oddballzebra chapter 9 . 11/29/2019
Bolt cutters? Did you seriously forget that they're in a school full of MUTANTS?
Oddballzebra chapter 2 . 11/29/2019
try not to forget that Laura also has super smell and hearing
Oddballzebra chapter 1 . 11/29/2019
Ummm how is it that Jean Grey, who just so happens to be able to read minds, didn't know that Laura is Logan's kid/clone? Also, shouldn't she have been able to hear Laura's thoughts while she was listening in on them?
Angryfanfic chapter 19 . 9/1/2019
Thank you please continue.
Angryfanfic chapter 17 . 8/14/2019