Reviews for Children of the Moon
SilverStarWolfGoddessAmarantha chapter 18 . 1/2/2019
Decent-ish, but honestly, you need a beta-reader. It's not Gureki, it's Gareki. And not Vangura's, Vaguras. That's probably the thing that bothered me the most about this fic. Other than that, not bad, but also nowhere near the quality that I usually read.
Dawn Nightshade chapter 18 . 12/26/2018
Please update or adopt out this story
WhiteElfElder chapter 18 . 10/26/2017
Seems almost like that was a finishing point.
DarkRavie chapter 18 . 10/25/2017
WhiteElfElder chapter 17 . 10/8/2017
Maybe now Tom will not be all full-steam-ahead to take Harry.
DarkRavie chapter 17 . 10/7/2017
I really like your story. It's an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
WhiteElfElder chapter 16 . 9/29/2017
I find it interesting that Marvolo is not catching on to what was happening.
DarkRavie chapter 16 . 9/29/2017
In really like this story. It's an excellent read and I can't wait to read what happen in your next chapter.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/7/2017
More please
WhiteElfElder chapter 15 . 9/6/2017
yeah...Harry is screwed and can't even muster a fight
WhiteElfElder chapter 14 . 9/3/2017
Yep, Harry walked into that trap.
DarkRavie chapter 14 . 9/3/2017
WhiteElfElder chapter 13 . 8/6/2017
Yep, Harry played right into the trap that was set and now he is going to be in deep kimchi.
WhiteElfElder chapter 12 . 7/15/2017
Is that "Warm" voice manipulating Nai and Harry, or is it being honest? To me, this sounds more like someone trying to push Harry away from those that his presence actually protects.
WhiteElfElder chapter 7 . 7/15/2017
I am starting to think that Voldemort is going to use Harry to take all that he can from the Potter estate and any other that Harry is heir to.