Reviews for Jack Frost and the Philosopher's Stone
YoureAverageNobody chapter 32 . 10/16
This was a great story! A sequel would be interesting! My only problem is that fact that you implied that once summer came Jack had no job, which is not true. He just has to go to the other part of the world. Like when it's summer in the Northern Hemisphere it is winter in the Southern Hemisphere. So Jack also has a year round 24/7 job, being the spirit of winter and all.
ranchan-akari chapter 32 . 10/15
Absolutely lovely! ;D If you do the next one, I look forward to it! If you don't, ;D I guess I'll just have to satisfy myself with this one lol. Thanks for writing!
ranchan-akari chapter 30 . 10/6
;DDD I love the way that Jack used the Mirror! Ingenious! We're nearing the end. TT so sad...
ranchan-akari chapter 29 . 9/29
Haha, I always forget how annoying I found the trio's constant suspicion of Snape in retrospect. ;; And then how annoying they are for ignoring Jack! Grr. And I found Hermione catching Baby Tooth by her WINGS pretty offensive. I was a little confused about why Baby Tooth showed them Jack's ice key though since I thought she didn't want them to go through? I understand getting them off the Devil's Snare since it might kill them, but showing them the ice key felt too convenient. ;D Love how Jack was expecting Bunny though!
Rabbit887 chapter 29 . 9/29
Ah cliffhanger!
ShadowPhoenix121 chapter 28 . 9/26
Please, please, please do more. I need to see how this ends. Please do more. And maybe a sequel, maybe even have Bunny and Sandy petrified if they came to visit or something. Please do more. This is a great crossover.
ranchan-akari chapter 28 . 9/24
I love it when Jack loses it at McGonagall. LOVE IT. That should be the motto of pretty much the entire HP series haha. I love how Peeves is totally helping out Jack, and I adore how Jack charges to take care of things because obviously the adults are dropping the ball here. And how he didn't intentionally drag the trio along with him because they're still (actually) children to him. Yay!
gwencarson126 chapter 28 . 9/23
AWESOME
nice touch with the dream sand
YoureAverageNobody chapter 27 . 9/20
Do we share a life? My relatives came over last weekend and I'm sick this week. Anyway, thanks for the update!
ranchan-akari chapter 27 . 9/19
I LOVE ALL THE POINTS THAT JACK BRINGS UP ABOUT THE SITUATIONS THAT HARRY AND THE REST FIND THEMSELVES CONSTANTLY IN. Like, seriously, wtf Dumbledore. Your detention is in the "Forbidden Forest". I guess it isn't so forbidden if detentions take place in there. Hmph. I love Jack! And all the tidbits of knowledge that he knows because of how long he's lived! I love his little bets with Harry, hahaha! I can't wait for more!
Rabbit887 chapter 26 . 9/5
Awww neville is adorable
Catie Cat chapter 23 . 8/13
I like this story:) you should do a follow up with Jack meeting his friends( Mavis and Hiccup and those guys ) that would be fun to read too
Though doesn't jacks owl get tired flying to the North Pole all the time?
Anyway, keep up the great work! :)
Countuine to update! Plz!
Niece of Artemis chapter 22 . 8/12