Reviews for Married to the Mob
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 20 . 10h
Sometimes those closest to you who have the most to lose who wind up betraying you. So as Bella looked around the fire pit, I noticed a lot of suspects. Cause you know how suspicious I am. Oh, but when someone tells me, "You shouldn't trust me", then proves untrustworthy? I didn't like Lauren from the get-go. I felt like she imposed herself on everyone. First Bella...next thing you know she's one of her BFF's and a bridesmaid. Then Emmett...ohhh, she'd never cheat cause she had a horrible break up story too. Now she's Alice's kindred spirit after her own attack. And even has an autistic brother like Leah. Wow, lots in common with everyone. Now she's an insider and a "trusted" friend on the list to get in the gate. And let's not even talk about Cuz Anthony! But if Seth, as Emmett's right-hand man and confidante, could be threatened by the enemy with the loss of his family, I've proven my point that no one can be trusted.
Now I'm thrilled and nervous all at the same time about the Wedding. But I received your warning. *shivers and chews nails* I adore your brilliantness, my Tufano! Love you! {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
- FangirlinGranma Dee
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 20 . 9/22
Lmao great advice! A lot of fun! And oh snap it's gonna go down soon then! Can't wait to read more!
cullenmeadow chapter 20 . 9/22
Esme, so funny! Thanks for update :)
twimima7 chapter 20 . 9/19
I can hardly wait for the wedding and action scenes. Good chapter and Bella is happy to have a loving family.
marymary123 chapter 20 . 9/19
So they are going to play games
sholtsclaw698 chapter 20 . 9/21
awesome chapter!
arienna89 chapter 20 . 9/21
Love the update
sujari6 chapter 20 . 9/21
Jessica's hilarious.
mysticfighter111 chapter 20 . 9/21
Looks like they're all putting the newly acquired tips and toys to good use.
William Francies Reisen-Newman chapter 20 . 9/21
nice update
HopeStreet chapter 20 . 9/21
Can't wait for the 'more to come' (in more ways than one)!
Rebadams7 chapter 20 . 9/21
Good chapter but not knowing the crosstown classic! As a Chicago girl it's a must.
R
parkesy23 chapter 20 . 9/20
Awesome as always. Thanks
shaz308 chapter 20 . 9/20
Thanks for the update.
KM525 chapter 20 . 9/20
Haha, great marital advice from her ladies. And she's already putting it to use.
1,666 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »