Reviews for Married to the Mob
bella0609 chapter 19 . 3/17
Lauren and Emmett? Good for Emmett! I hope it works out. I hope 'no one' finds out about Lauren. Is she being watched/protected?
bella0609 chapter 18 . 3/17
Poor Alice! They need to fix this for good!
bella0609 chapter 17 . 3/16
That's a shame... Alice loved her job!

It doesn't sound like Stephen is really in charge. Maybe it's Royce - maybe that's why Rose wanted to be with him cause he was or is in charge. Alec said Rose wanted to be with Edward - I guess that's why she hated Bella so much.
bella0609 chapter 16 . 3/16
Their home sounds great!
Jimmy sounds like he knows what's going on...
Looks like Sue has a 'secret admirer' :)
Alison chapter 1 . 3/13
I will spare myself the same ole bullshit of Bella creaming her panties to Edward velvety voice..I thought with time gone some twilight Canon writers will start writting a more independent strong Bella who doesn't fall at Edward feet and clean his shoe with her tongue while turning into a bubbling blushing bride at first glance but I was so wrong.

I can't believe I used to devoured stories like.. No matter what the stories line is, vampire or all human 90% of E&B fics are always the same. Off to hunt for the 10% authors who wrote a strong confident Bella with a backnone and not the typical "I'm so plain what does he want with me?" while she blush and wet her panties and let us know "she's the most beautiful creature he has ever seen" as he shower her with gift and she refuse cause ya know she's an independent woman. *eyeroll*

Thank but no thanks!
bella0609 chapter 15 . 3/14
The cast of characters has grown who could have done this...
Are Renee and Vicki included?
bella0609 chapter 14 . 3/13
Oh No!
bella0609 chapter 13 . 3/13
That 'package' they received was the worst! Really scares the daylights out of everyone. Is Rose dead?
bella0609 chapter 12 . 3/13
I think Anthony seems like he truly is on Edward and the Cullen's side. If Edward trusts him, I trust him.
bella0609 chapter 11 . 3/13
Great chapter!
bubbly butt chapter 1 . 3/13
Was really looking forward to reading this because Bella are a little bit less pathetic and sad in mob fics till I got to this part.

"Stella Artois," he answered, his voice smooth like velvet. It was deep and resonant, exuding a great deal of power. Not to mention, it made my panties wet. Damn. I got him his beer, pouring it into a glass.

And it's my clue to leave.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 10 . 3/12
Hehe, I love how your chapters get away from you. Those characters have a mind of their own!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 9 . 3/12
bella0609 chapter 10 . 3/12
Rose being a mole? Hopefully, she didn't get much information about Emmett or the family.
bella0609 chapter 9 . 3/12
So very sad for Emmett. Can't believe that sweet, wonderful Emmett has a horrible slutty, cheating wife.
2,534 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »