Reviews for Cupboards and Cryogenics
waffleiron72 chapter 1 . 2/16
This is such a good story. I love the premise and your writing style, and your characterizations are spot-on. I hope you update soon!
Goldenfightergirl chapter 12 . 2/13
Yay! Let's do a Bucky flashback! lol. See how Snape reacts to all the suppressed memories.
Omg so good! I read everything in a day! Can't wait to see what happens next! Awesome story!
Kendra chapter 12 . 2/6
I hope you are continuing this story. I find it very entertaining and want to see where you go with it.
Is "Nighty" Sirius? What will the repercussions of using Legilimens on a brainwashed individual be? Will Bucky regain his memories or will Severus go mad? What will happen to Harry, Nighty, and his Batman?
Rhydesalyss chapter 11 . 1/16
Oooh cliffy!
Snake-faced chapter 12 . 1/15
Omg, sooo good. I can't wait to see what happens next *squee*
GoldenRat chapter 12 . 1/15
What a brilliant crossover concept! Really, really want to know what Snape 'sees' in the Winter Soldier's mind.
timefreak chapter 12 . 1/12
A very interesting story. Good work. Take care with your tenses, you mix them up sometimes.
purpleradiance chapter 12 . 1/12
lovely chapter! It's great that you didn't write snape as a kind character. I don't hate him, but it's OOC for him to do that and I dislike it in fanfics. harry is a sweetheart, and Bucky needs a hug. I greatly enjoyed reading this, and I'm glad you got your motivation back. Please update soon!
FANactic Writer chapter 12 . 1/7
So it seems for Snape that today agenda include being stupid and mind reading someone, that by now he SHOULD know, mind isn't a safe place. What is with everyone and just reading people mind honestly.
Meztli14 chapter 12 . 1/7
I LOVED this! What I love about it is that's mostly Winter Soldier and not necessarily Bucky, which I found refreshing. Winter doesn't get a lot of screen time to reading his thought process is great. I really hope you continue this fic and if you need any help let me know! Keep going!
Atlafan1286 chapter 12 . 1/7
Oooo I don't think that's a good idea for snape to be looking around batman's brain. It's so messed up I'll be surprised if Snape doesn't get lost in it. Update soon!
Bookwrym chapter 12 . 1/6
Oh Severus you are going to need a massive dose of headache relief potion, some severe anti nausea and several stiff drinks by the time you are done muddling around in Bucky's all too messed up head. Here's hoping that the consequences aren't too bad and that Dumbledore doesn't do something more idiotic than place Harry with the Dursleys in the first place. Thanks for writing.
wildtrance chapter 12 . 1/6
Well then, Snape is in for a world of the damned afterlife. Who knows what he is going to find and how that will affect the Asset.