Reviews for Operation Nail the Swan
jennayg123 chapter 19 . 13h
I was so excited they were finally moving forward and Edward was actually admitting his feelings and this had to happen? They better get out of this ok!
Uh oh!
twimima7 chapter 19 . 11/16
I'm sitting on pins and needles at the end of my seat and very nervous they won't make it. Very good writing and thanks for the update.
I knew things were going to smoothly.

Sherry
dowlingnana chapter 19 . 11/17
OH boy, I wondered myself when 'one eye' said what he did. I think now he was there in the first place for a reason. Should've let Edward kill him Bella. ugh! Love how Edward's spidey senses wouldn't let go. I also think that the old fart gave away some things as well; it would spook me out as well when he said they knew all and that he was in Miami. I hope Bella was right about Em just wanting the two of them to work it out is the reason he sent her there. Scares me to think anything else. whew! Still loving this and now worried about that road block ahead, but I have faith in you. BTW, I wasn't confused at all by your characters? hmmm, two weeks or not I remember Anthony and Carl. How could anyone forget those two, lol. thanx hun and congrats on the SLT series. Got mine preordered. ;o)
parkesy23 chapter 19 . 11/17
Just brilliant. And love sharp left turn
twilightnaley19 chapter 19 . 11/17
Can't wait to read more.
cbmorefie chapter 19 . 11/16
Great update! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Moltz chapter 19 . 11/16
I'm trying to think back to whom the insider information would spill regarding Edward's identity.
How did One-Eye have this scenario already figured out? Who is pulling the strings?
I need to reread this from the beginning to find the connection.
Vtweetymccn chapter 19 . 11/16
Could Emmett be setting up his brother?
KEEP WRITING!️
Mistydeb chapter 19 . 11/16
Oh dear, Lois like he has played into their hands by leaving the hotel when they did. I hope no one in his crew have sold him out. At least the assaulter is dead now, although a little too late. Debbie
VryUnique chapter 19 . 11/16
Exciting and scary. I hope they make it out ok. I hope they give Bella a gun.
lovedwardalways chapter 19 . 11/16
Oh so the jack ass should have been killed and Edward had the right instinct oh well he is dead now. I am kinda surprised and kinda not that Emmett sent her down there he was just tryin to help. I hope they get to the plane.
Rita01tx chapter 19 . 11/16
Had a feelin' that fucker who had his hands on Bella would come back to bite them in the ass! Edward shoulda listened to his monster on that one LOL! At least the monster got to take his head off before the shit really hits the fan!
1,268 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »