Reviews for Operation Nail the Swan
NeeNee246 chapter 3 . 7/13
HOLYSH*T! ;)
soccermom101113 chapter 14 . 7/11
You needed a tissue warning on this one lol. Not one I should have read at work.
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 7/7
OMG! ;)
banshee69 chapter 35 . 7/6
Shit is starting to feel real.

Sherry
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 35 . 7/5
Couple of details niggling at me...why won’t Emmett stay with Rosalie at the condo if it’s so safe? And don’t know what I dreaded more...that Riley asked to go to Grizzly to “protect” Emmett & Rosalie while they were in Boston. Or that Edward agreed to it. My suspicions are sky high right now.
So weird to have Killa Masen and Jacob Swanatori there, but what a wild idea considering it’s their territory. So kudos.
Guess the gore factor will be going sky high in a couple of chapters. Ok, I’m sorta ready. Hope you had a great time at TFMU! Love you, my Fyre! {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
- FangirlinGranma Dee
amogle chapter 35 . 7/2
Loved it can’t wait for more
tcrew chapter 35 . 7/1
Hearing Swanatori this and Mason that... Had me grinning wide!
suzy 2010 chapter 35 . 7/1
Will the other Bosses accept Edward's plans.
tcrew chapter 34 . 7/1
Dead! That was pure word born.
ReadingRainbow7 chapter 35 . 7/1
Can’t wait to see how this meeting goes!
twimima7 chapter 35 . 6/28
Good chapter and thank you for your writing.
twilightnaley19 chapter 35 . 6/30
Wow! Can't wait to read more.
Mistydeb chapter 35 . 6/30
Looking forward to Edward meeting Killa, they have similar temperaments. I’m sure they will get along fine. One thing is for sure, Killa won’t let anything happen to Bella. Debbie
Rita01tx chapter 35 . 6/30
Sure hope that's finally Killa there at the end 'cause Jacob had my skin crawlin'! Edward's radar was sure on high alert around him, with good reason although he doesn't know it yet!
parkesy23 chapter 35 . 6/29
Just love it. And the merge. So awesome ;)
2,314 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »