Reviews for Mes Propres Mains
UIa chapter 3 . 8/5
the bros are awesome...loved the caring Athos
McHammy chapter 3 . 6/27/2017
Perfection - such a sweet story. Thanks for sharing.
lenail125 chapter 3 . 5/27/2017
Hi! I just finished reading all of your stories and they are awesome...
arduna chapter 3 . 5/11/2017
Brilliantly done; the one-sided "conversations" were spot on and made me wonder why they bother with words at all...who needs them when you've got the Inseperables' expressive breaths, twitching eyebrows and quirking mouths! Great story, great writing, thank you!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/21/2017
This hit the spot. Thanks!
Rosey Malone chapter 3 . 4/22/2017
Awesome! Hope Aramis doesn't have any bad dreams about Porthos choking him. That might make for a good scene. Very happy with this next chapter! Good job!
So glad Porthos is home. :)

Rosey Malone
enjoyedit chapter 3 . 4/22/2017
What a great chapter, and wonderful story. Thank you for giving this to us so quickly. Loved how you wrapped this up, and you write their banter so well! Thank you!
Dare we ask for another!
GoGirl212 chapter 3 . 4/21/2017
Impossible to walk away from Aramis! Athos is so smart :) nice work :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
Very good start! Love it so far.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 3 . 4/21/2017
Wow so glad they found Aramis and Porthos will try to put behind what happened.. Love the intensity they all for each other
MusketeerAdventure chapter 3 . 4/21/2017
This was great! What a wonderful update!
Issai chapter 3 . 4/21/2017
Good that Porthos was there to help Aramis. I loved ghe way Athos made him to come with them. Poor Porthos so guilty! Finally he understood that leaving would hurt Aramis more than a try to strangle him ever could.
Deana chapter 3 . 4/21/2017
BEAUTIFUL! Poor Aramis! I wish I could hug him too!
enjoyedit chapter 2 . 4/20/2017
This was not a good plan Aramis! So where is Athos, and when will Porthos appear. I love how Athos knows instinctively what Aramis is thinking. Surely Porthos must understand he is doing more harm than good by running away. Thank you for getting another chapter up so quickly!
Fleuramis chapter 2 . 4/20/2017
Oh, no! You can't leave it there! Such a good story. I love how you are writing the love and tenderness they have for each other. Please another chapter soon?!