Reviews for Always and Forever
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
I enjoyed it! Very intresting, though it was a bit hard to read because the writing was pushed all the way to the left.
Yami Trekkie chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
It's because the world never works in the way it is supposed to. It's why toast always lands butter-side up when you've dropped it.

Also it's because reviewers are lazy!

*also has pet hate with having the better stories ignored*

Anyway,

I loved this. I love vampires actually... but this was brilliantly written. They was just enough mystery, darkness and confusion to encapture the reader.

Fab read, cheers!

YT
Zaven chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Hey I don't don't even know if you'll get this but I thought I'd put my two cents in anyways. I don't know why people don't review the stories you think are good, I guess stuff like that just happens. iI thought this story was excellent though. I really liked the ending and found it a nice change from the usual. I hope you keep writing even if you don't get a lot of reviews cause I like your work.

Thanks!
Hobbitgirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
Great story! Amazing! Wonderful writing and idea. Vamp fics rock!
Neev chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Wow. I'm amazed - you actually managed to pull off a vampire fic (a GW vampire fic no less) and not have it be horribly cheesy. In fact, it was quite fun - I really liked the story. You write Treize very well, I think. He sort of slips in the last part, but.I suppose that's to be expected, all things considered. I also think the ending was kind , maybe. But given the origianl purpose of this story, I guess that sort of makes sense too. All in all, I really enjoyed this.
Evil Neko chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Totally wicked-cool! Vamp-fics rock hard, but so few can pull them off. You managed beautifully, though. Is there more? Seems like there could be a sequil if you wanted there to be. Which would be wicked-cool in my humble oppinion. _V Peace out and write on!