Reviews for Love and Betrayal
Alsynea chapter 28 . 6/9
Absolutely amazing story, thanks for sharing, the last few chapters were very emotional, I loved it !
I can't wait for the next book :)
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 28 . 6/6
What a finale! you did it awesmley!(sp) feel bad for Ellie and what she been through and hefr secret she's keeping (the others are specualtiong on what happned ) Cant wait to see what happens with her in the next round :-)
mmet chapter 28 . 6/6
this story is so amazing and I'm so proud of you that even though it took 2 years, you did finish it!
I was here when you were writhing the first one and fell in love with your writing! your stories are my favorite

my heart is breaking for the fact that Ellie won't see her brothers for 5 years after everything she's been through.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 27 . 6/5
Liam is such wicked twat I hope Aramis or Athos beat him near death or slice his throat for al he;s done to Ellie .. You keep doing things better and better each chapter I have almost no nailes left to bite!
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 26 . 6/2
OMGG I loved this chapter tooo you wove things sooooooooooooooooooooooo goooood!
Alycee Lanet chapter 25 . 5/30
I absolutely love this chapter! ️
FizzWizz2011 chapter 25 . 5/29
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 25 . 5/29
Your a sneanky toad! hahaha I back tracked re read the last part I was like YIIKES then I get to this chapter and I;m OMGGG Liam that wanker leaving her to die in a locked room! thank God she had her gun primed and fired.. her dream was enlighting and frighting at the same time .. awwwwwwwwwwwww the pup fell asleep while eating an apple soo adorable.. I can see her calling out like she did and they all hurry to her.. She's going to recover quickley (too quickley perhaps for her brothers?..I do love d'Artagnan and Constance being apart ) cant wait to see how things go down with Hoserwanker
OpalOf chapter 25 . 5/29
I love this chapter and this story all together! I love seeing Ellie being with her brothers and I hope they get revenge on Liam!
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 24 . 5/27
I'm getting sad your almost done :-( but you keep me on my toes with all you do with theae add ones you keep me hanging on .. I wanan yell for Ellie it'l be ok!
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 23 . 5/22
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that was wickedly awesome how you wove things.. Now she's pissed at Aramis big time being left out of the loop. What will she do wil Athos talk to her will she talk to Aramis? and let him explain things?
Alycee Lanet chapter 22 . 5/19
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 22 . 5/14
HUMMMMM i like the change your doing ( can u kill Maruerite? hahah just asking hahahah she grinds my gears!) Cant wait to see what you've planned for Aramis ? wil you tweek what happned in series (between d'Artagnan and Constance when he offred his life for hers""
FizzWizz2011 chapter 21 . 4/6